Groups

MODERN WARFARE 2 CHEATS (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

Is it just me or is anybody else getting seriously *****d off with these idiot losers wrecking online games?
    Super speed, floating ability, aimbots, network hacks.... the list goes on forever.

Seriously, other than the fact that some people have paid up to £50 or more to enjoy this game, if your'e really that bad that you have to cheat, **** OFF AND PLAY SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!

Sorry! Rant over, but these idiots know who they are.....

39 Comments

Play Battlefield Bad Company 2

I feel your pain. they absolutely ruin the game

Anyone who paid £50 or more deserve it.

I don't get angry at games, end

I saw my first floater last night online playing favela....I was seriously miffed :-)

mhh1981;8211904

I saw my first floater last night online playing favela....I was … I saw my first floater last night online playing favela....I was seriously miffed :-)

Ergh, i'm eating here.

That's why I sold mine a while ago. I can rant on too, but can't be bothered. (and not worth it)

Plus, I just got bored with it anyway.

ive stopped playin it now cos its been ruined so much

any chance theyll fix the game with an update when the new maps are out?

I still love the game though, I'm just concentrating on getting my kill ratio up atm lol.

I share your hatred. When PC gaming it's even more irritating that I have to install anti-cheat software which doesn't seem to stop anyone but regularly causes conflicts. Not entirely sure what people enjoy about cheating. I find improving my own skills and learning the maps far more gratifying.

I was worried that I would get accused of cheating on Left 4 Dead as my accuracy is usually incredibly high compared to other players.

Original Poster

I hope they do sort it cos I really enjoy the game. It just wrecks everything when ur doing well and 1 of these little sods comes along!

Is the cheating only on PC or on consloes as well?

Ive been looking for these wall hacks and aimbots, only because its pi**ing me off. I want to be able to turn it on the moment i see someone else use it. Sometimes its frustrates me and i end up getting neg 30 kd :-(

Original Poster

it's both. Mines on PS3 it's seriously cheesed me off!
    There must be a way of reporting these idiots :x

Banned

DarkKnight;8211889

^ This
    I used to hate it though. Idiots in every FFA match glitching, boosting, team playing, why I prefer BC2
    PC mw2 is a lot worse though. People have aim bots, wall hacks, people can see where everybody is etc...

mhh1981;8211904

I saw my first floater last night online playing favela....I was … I saw my first floater last night online playing favela....I was seriously miffed :-)

What's one of them? I hate respawning on Favela. Always at the top of the map right in front of any camping enemies.

Banned

Only glitch I have every had done againist me was the care package glitch so I guess I've been lucky as I've got PS3 and even prestiged.

Is there no glitching in BFBC2 yet? Surely there'll have to be something

Banned

Paddy Charlie;8212223

Only glitch I have every had done againist me was the care package glitch … Only glitch I have every had done againist me was the care package glitch so I guess I've been lucky as I've got PS3 and even prestiged.Is there no glitching in BFBC2 yet? Surely there'll have to be something

Not on consoles. They have dedicated servers unlike MW2 which makes it much much harder to hack. The maps are so big meeting at the same point would be very difficult, especially with no lightweight, marathon, or tactical insertion. The kills are rarely the main focus of the matches anyway usually blowing stuff up

DarkKnight;8211889

Afraid there is cheating on there as well . Well for sure the 360 version not sure about ps3 version

dontasciime;8212345

Afraid there is cheating on there as well . Well for sure the 360 version … Afraid there is cheating on there as well . Well for sure the 360 version not sure about ps3 version

Like what?

Original Poster

what's the care package glitch?
    I have heard 3 harrier strikes called pretty much one after the other which I thought smelled a bit fishy....

Banned

harveymac;8212447

what's the care package glitch?I have heard 3 harrier strikes called … what's the care package glitch?I have heard 3 harrier strikes called pretty much one after the other which I thought smelled a bit fishy....

That may have been a few players getting it or a emergency air drop for the 3 harriers

The care package glitch let people call in a emergency air drop but still have a emergency air drop available to use again so as you can imagine with all the care packages the air was full of choppers and care packages would be coming in every 10 seconds so iff your on the other team you have no chance

i saw someone up on the roofs on skidrow on ps3 the other night .. must have used the elevator glitch .. really peeee'd me off ...

DarkKnight;8212441

Like what?

Cheating

Being able to see people before you should (knowing exactly where they are on map from miles away). Having far too many weapons to scroll through by pressing Y (swapping to a RL when they don't have one for eg). Shooting through rocks with a pistol. Funny movement similar to strafing but not ping related. looks like a makro setup.

I quit last night co's of it 2 guys obviously friends doing it all the time. FM's

dontasciime;8212568

Cheating Being able to see people before you should (knowing exactly … Cheating Being able to see people before you should (knowing exactly where they are on map from miles away). Having far too many weapons to scroll through by pressing Y (swapping to a RL when they don't have one for eg). Shooting through rocks with a pistol. Funny movement similar to strafing but not ping related. looks like a makro setup.I quit last night co's of it 2 guys obviously friends doing it all the time. FM's

Hmm, i've only got the 1st Bac Company game, and i know that just after release there were a few ways to cheat, the only way now is the artilery glitch i think.
    But it's very difficult to cheat on Battlefield.

Being able to see where people are from miles away is not a cheat, it's from people spotting enemies and then the dots appearing on the map, same for tanks, helicopters etc.
    shooting through rocks is most likely down to lag. Movement is lag too.

Banned

Why can't the exploits be patched then?? Any word from the developers on the glitches subject?

DarkKnight;8212684

Hmm, i've only got the 1st Bac Company game, and i know that just after … Hmm, i've only got the 1st Bac Company game, and i know that just after release there were a few ways to cheat, the only way now is the artilery glitch i think.But it's very difficult to cheat on Battlefield.Being able to see where people are from miles away is not a cheat, it's from people spotting enemies and then the dots appearing on the map, same for tanks, helicopters etc.shooting through rocks is most likely down to lag. Movement is lag too.

Lol:at the dots appearing on map comment . Too funny . I never knew that wondered what the TANK shaped object on the map was lmao.. It's not lag, they cannot possibly see through walls unless cheating, My son saw a sniper using some glow hack on some system maybe it's on 360 as well. The movement is not lag at all I have already said I was playing on my 360 not my ps3.

Anytime I read about MW2 I always hear people saying it's the best game of the year and the most amazing game ever. To be honest, I think it isn't all that.

I played the first MW to death and loved it, I was excited at the prospect of a sequel but honestly felt like it was a step down for the game. Yeah they put it CTF and the wonderful 3rd person matches (sarcasm there btw), but the lack of dedi servers and smaller matches was a pretty **** poor choice. Nothing quite beats a 16 v 16 S&D match on MW, especially one of those games where it's right down to the wire, playing first to 10 points. MW2 just doesn't have that feel to it, shiny new guns and a fresh lick of paint just doesn't do it for me. Bring back the G3 I say, lol.

Am I the only person who feels let down by this game?

found this online earlier on xbox360iso, hopefully this patch will sort things out?

Matchmaking patch out same day as Stimulus PackInfinity Ward's Robert … Matchmaking patch out same day as Stimulus PackInfinity Ward's Robert Bowling has confirmed via Twitter that the Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus level pack releasing on Xbox 360 on March 30 will be joined by a Matchmaking patch.Bowling had said previously: "We'll be patching [MW2] prior to DLC that will include the same matchmaking update for 360 that PS3 got, along with other updates."Bowling today said the patch "should" arrive March 30 - the same day as the Stimulus map pack. But, he adds: "The patch is completely separate from any DLC; something everyone will get regardless if they buy DLC or not."The Stimulus pack will include five maps; Mp_Crash, MP_Overgrown, MP_Complex, MP_Compact and MP_Storm, the first pair of which are from the original Modern Warfare. It certainly looks nice in the first screens. Gamers have, however, have gone irate over the 1200 Microsoft Point (£10.20) price point for it.

Just seen this post. I don't know much about all this cheating but have had suspicions for a while of how "some" kills seem to happen.

I heard it happend on the PC but not the PS3 or 360. So is it happening on the consoles and if so how do they do it!? Not that I want to of course, defeats the whole point and no one likes it when you get your a$$ kicked!

DarkKnight;8211889

ryman1000;8212152

^ ThisI used to hate it though. Idiots in every FFA match glitching, … ^ ThisI used to hate it though. Idiots in every FFA match glitching, boosting, team playing, why I prefer BC2PC mw2 is a lot worse though. People have aim bots, wall hacks, people can see where everybody is etc...

#All join on...

]Battlefield: Bad Company 2" HotUKDeals Clan Roll-call

lastlaststar;8212794

found this online earlier on xbox360iso, hopefully this patch will sort … found this online earlier on xbox360iso, hopefully this patch will sort things out?

The "Stimulus Pack" is exclusive to the Xbox 360 for 30 days, but the patch should be available for all platforms at, or around, the same time (to be confirmed).

BFN,

fp.

Never knew one was able to run hacks on the PS3 version of MW2, I wonder how.

Always thought it was not possible for, in comparison to the exploits found on the Xbox 360 version (from what I understand although as I don't own a 360 nor do I hack I therefore do not know for certain the method/requirements) it consisted of having a modded/flashed console and then injecting a modified save file onto the hard drive directory. Didn't IW patch those who exploited modified save files (prestige hack) already?

Fortunately as of yet I have yet to see or experience playing against someone who is using any hacks but then again I don't play MW2 as often as before (Bad Company 2 :p).

If you know for certain the individual(s) who are hacking can you not just report them?
    Contrary to popular belief one's PSNID/console itself can be suspended/banned from playing online given certain conditions (one example being inappropriate behaviour on playstation home).

dontasciime;8212725

Lol:at the dots appearing on map comment . Too funny . I never knew that … Lol:at the dots appearing on map comment . Too funny . I never knew that wondered what the TANK shaped object on the map was lmao.. It's not lag, they cannot possibly see through walls unless cheating, My son saw a sniper using some glow hack on some system maybe it's on 360 as well. The movement is not lag at all I have already said I was playing on my 360 not my ps3.

They can see through walls without cheating, as if someone is spotted, hit or caught by sensors then they will have a red dot pinned on them for a short while, so if they run into a building, you can know where they are hiding.
    You can get lag on a 360 console.
    And it is lag playing it's part, as say you going to run around a wall, well with the lag, you are still running to go around it, even though on your screen you are already round.

What glow hack? Do you mean tracer darts?

fanpages;8212864

#All join on...]Battlefield: Bad Company 2" HotUKDeals Clan Roll-call.

I haven't got BBC2 yet :-(
    I still play BBC1 a lot though, never gets boring.

Banned

thesaint;8211893

Anyone who paid £50 or more deserve it.

another idiotic post .... special editions of the game cost more than normal

I dunno if I've seen anybody using the exploits although there have been a few times I've wondered how people get the kill from nowhere.

People usually hate me without using any exploits LOL.....after killing the same player many times they usually do get hacked off.....

i dont need to use any exploits, I like playin the game as it is. I'm not a brilliant player by any means by I enjoy being in 'fair' games that have many good shoot-outs.

If however it becomes like COD4 did and full of cheaters and exploiters without the developers doing anything then I will move on to another game. Problem solved.

DarkKnight;8212929

They can see through walls without cheating, as if someone is spotted, … They can see through walls without cheating, as if someone is spotted, hit or caught by sensors then they will have a red dot pinned on them for a short while, so if they run into a building, you can know where they are hiding.You can get lag on a 360 console.And it is lag playing it's part, as say you going to run around a wall, well with the lag, you are still running to go around it, even though on your screen you are already round.What glow hack? Do you mean tracer darts?

lol: I don't mean tracer darts. (I mean I ain't fired yet, but yet no matter where I go on map the 2 of them knew where I was (not in close proximity to either of them they just know where you are and come looking for you and find you within 1 minute depending on which spawn point ) anyways I know what I mean and so do the others who were playing last night that also got fed up with it.

lol: I know what lag is and how ping can affect gameplay.Does not matter how many times you say it was lag (it was not) . Lol .

Let's just say it was aliens screwing with the vertex grouper.

uns*

fragaliciousbob;8212953

another idiotic post .... special editions of the game cost more than … another idiotic post .... special editions of the game cost more than normal

So they haven't paid £50+ for the game Sherlock.

Banned

thesaint;8214645

So they haven't paid £50+ for the game Sherlock.

yes they could of paid a lot more if they got the set with the night vision goggles

google.co.uk/pro…wAg

now go back and crawl back under that rock
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions