Modern Warfare 2 for £15 + A recent release game! Blockbusters!

I wanted to post this as a deal but as it hasn't been announced yet I didn't want to get any bad karma from people if the deal changes etc.

I was reading about the deals with Game (AAA+ game plus half the price MW2) and Gamestation (2AAA+ games Plus £5) and I decided to call Blockbuster to see what deals they are doing cause sometimes they do some good offers for new releases. Long story short, they said the were definitely price matching any local offers for all the big players but the interesting bit was that he told me that the staff have been alerted that they will probably be doing the AAA+ game plus £15 offer but there was no definitive list of games to trade but off the top of his head he said he remembered was Fifa 10, Uncharted 2, Halo OST, NFS Shift, PES2010 and Borderlands. He also pointed out that the list and offer is subject to change!

Ideally I'd like the credit for revealing this deal if it becomes true but I don't get much love on this website! lol! Hope it helps!

14 Comments

Uncharted 3? lol

Original Poster

ace101;6763538

Uncharted 3? lol

lololol! Edited! Cheers!

Original Poster

To me this is a better offer than the Game offer and I can't see the Gamestation offer getting very far with Overlord 2...!

You think Blockbusters will open at Midnight for this? Might pre-order it from there if they will price match anywhere else

well lets hope this is true - got a sealed copy of NFS shift that i am toying with ebaying, but if this does come off, I can just chop it in!!

munnski;6763564

You think Blockbusters will open at Midnight for this? Might pre-order … You think Blockbusters will open at Midnight for this? Might pre-order it from there if they will price match anywhere else

my local is if yours isn't i can pop up there for you if you want and send you it ?

danny09;6763666

my local is if yours isn't i can pop up there for you if you want and … my local is if yours isn't i can pop up there for you if you want and send you it ?

My OH is off Tuesday and I think he would go mad if I didn't have it booked for him to play then :lol:

Thank you so much for the offer though

Original Poster

munnski;6763564

You think Blockbusters will open at Midnight for this? Might pre-order … You think Blockbusters will open at Midnight for this? Might pre-order it from there if they will price match anywhere else

Yeah, they have all the signs up already for price match but it's the other offer I'm really interested in!!

munnski;6763681

My OH is off Tuesday and I think he would go mad if I didn't have it … My OH is off Tuesday and I think he would go mad if I didn't have it booked for him to play then :lol:Thank you so much for the offer though

lol, at least he is lucky enough to get it ,i have no money as i have just started my new job and its also my birthday at the end of the month :lol: so i have to wait :-( sucks to be me! :-( lol

how comes the OP has just been suspended?!?!?!?!?!?

Banned

do you think they will trade another bandwagoner just fell off the bandwagon

Doesn't seem that good of a deal I could get £30 for my copy of NFS Shift and they want an extra £15 on top! So your basically still paying £45, I'm hoping the likes of Asda will do a deal sub £35.

dogtanian84;6764186

Doesn't seem that good of a deal I could get £30 for my copy of NFS Shift … Doesn't seem that good of a deal I could get £30 for my copy of NFS Shift and they want an extra £15 on top! So your basically still paying £45, I'm hoping the likes of Asda will do a deal sub £35.

where can u get 30 for nfs??

My bad only £21 at CEX thought it was more so £36 not bad still I live in hope that Asda and Tesco will do a price war.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions