1. Tes Deals
Groups

Modern Warfare 2 from Tesco?

does anyone know when Tescos will be posting out the pre-orders of this game??

15 Comments

just a thought but maybe ring tesco's? :whistling:

Original Poster

cheaper to ask here, but thanks for the constructive info

no, sorry - i haven't a clue.

There was another thread about this. I believe they're sending them out friday.

Original Poster

g1bbuk;6781375

There was another thread about this. I believe they're sending them out … There was another thread about this. I believe they're sending them out friday.

I got mine yesterday, and the free bag of potatoes

I'd post my responce on the other thread but I called them a couple of days ago and they said they will hopefully be sent out on friday, I did ask about the royal mail strikes and they told me that they do send it out via royal mail and they didn't seem to care about the strikes!! Cheers chralph

sancho1983;6781460

I got mine yesterday, and the free bag of potatoes

Same here mate but the only downside to my potatoes was that they were Tesco Value.

Every Little Helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

mighty mugger;6781505

Same here mate but the only downside to my potatoes was that they were … Same here mate but the only downside to my potatoes was that they were Tesco Value.Every Little Helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Mine were all green, i think i might have to send them back.....

i heard tesco direct use city link rather than RM..not sure when they will post it tho..probably monday if i was to guess

Banned

lets hope they are better than when they sent out uncharted2 to most people late!

Just rang Tesco, they are sending it out by Royal Mail, but not until tomorrow.... :?

No idea when it will arrive, but not going to cancel as it was only £35.

When I pre-ordered FIFA 10 with Tesco, which also arrived a day late, Tesco refunded me the difference to their in store price. They did this without me even asking, so I'm sort of hoping Tesco will sell MW2 in store for less. ;-)

Original Poster

dispatched today

villain;6790056

Just rang Tesco, they are sending it out by Royal Mail, but not until … Just rang Tesco, they are sending it out by Royal Mail, but not until tomorrow.... :?No idea when it will arrive, but not going to cancel as it was only £35. When I pre-ordered FIFA 10 with Tesco, which also arrived a day late, Tesco refunded me the difference to their in store price. They did this without me even asking, so I'm sort of hoping Tesco will sell MW2 in store for less. ;-)

i was told today that we are launching it tomorrow night and we will be beating asdas so hope so
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions