Groups

Modern Warfare 2 Hacked?

Hi guys, can anyone fix this? basically my friend got into a hacked lobby in modern warfare 2, a guy got a kill and his kill-death went minus 999999999
    the host left the game and my friends screen said error, and his contrast went messed up even on the campaign and special ops??
    anyone know a solution? hes also deranked and downgraded

10 Comments

Banned

as far as i know it cant be fixed, his fault for going into a hacked lobby really.

keep playing, sooner or later he'll get a hacked lobby again which will rank him up instead of down

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/---owned-21-226207_492_516.jpg

http://imageshack.us/m/200/7/46simon.png

for a start what format?

Xxcking hackers should be sued for messing with other peoples games. The problem is you dont know you have entered a hacked public match until you go into the lobby/game then its to late. It takes the enjoyment out of a once excellent game play experience.

HybridTheory

as far as i know it cant be fixed, his fault for going into a hacked … as far as i know it cant be fixed, his fault for going into a hacked lobby really.

what he said - why would you want to go into a hacked lobby where the host can pretty much decide what happens to anyone in there .. hence the term "hacked"

arcangel111

what he said - why would you want to go into a hacked lobby where the … what he said - why would you want to go into a hacked lobby where the host can pretty much decide what happens to anyone in there .. hence the term "hacked"

you dont know that you are entering into a hacked lobby until you actually start the game... i have done it many times and whilst sometime fun, i normally leave immediately

glad i flogged my copy of COD

Will the new psn network make a difference to the modern warfare games I was thinking of getting cod4 and have heard the hacking was diabolical. Does the new network mean the current hacks will be obsolete?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions