Groups

Modern Warfare 2 HUKD PS3 Clan

The X Box boys have loads of members.... Lets start a PS3 group!!

All welcome.

New (bad) - (Me)
    And Old (Good) - (In my team)!!

26 Comments

no lol

Original Poster

danny09;7307837

no lol

It's not Halloween anymore :whistling:

only Xbox 360 and the poor guys were getting pushy bossy mum here making them let my son join in !!!!!!!!!!

Mind u from what I hear he was not bad !!!! I am keeping out of the guys thread now and giving them peace lol

Original Poster

bossyboots;7307844

only Xbox 360 and the poor guys were getting pushy bossy mum here making … only Xbox 360 and the poor guys were getting pushy bossy mum here making them let my son join in !!!!!!!!!!Mind u from what I hear he was not bad !!!! I am keeping out of the guys thread now and giving them peace lol

Laying your son onto them...... WOW!!!!

Oh, I see.... I see what you 'actually' did there!!

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8522/zavifh4.gif

Is this the one you are looking for?

cw9652;7307843

It's not Halloween anymore :whistling:

i know i asked sadie to create me a new one but i haven't spoke to her as i dissappeared from her for a while didn't i

cw9652;7307850

Laying your son onto them...... WOW!!!!Oh, I see.... I see what you … Laying your son onto them...... WOW!!!!Oh, I see.... I see what you 'actually' did there!!

he is 11 in couple of weeks and yes I know he shouldnt be playing that game........................but ......................!!!!

Maybe u should start ur own ps3 group?

Original Poster

jonb2412;7307851

Is this the one you are looking for?

Yes.... Yes it is!!
    danny09;7307854

i know i asked sadie to create me a new one but i haven't spoke to her as … i know i asked sadie to create me a new one but i haven't spoke to her as i dissappeared from her for a while didn't i

Dude............. What do you want the pic of. I've told you me or Marina will do it for you.

I think I should get the game & we can make one!

Original Poster

bossyboots;7307858

he is 11 in couple of weeks and yes I know he shouldnt be playing that … he is 11 in couple of weeks and yes I know he shouldnt be playing that game........................but ......................!!!!Maybe u should start ur own ps3 group?

That is what this thread will turn into, if there is no current one. (I can't believe there is none)

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7307867

I think I should get the game & we can make one!

You got a PS3?

cw9652;7307864

Dude............. What do you want the pic of. I've told you me or … Dude............. What do you want the pic of. I've told you me or Marina will do it for you.

a christmas family guy one mainly peter, chris, stewie, brian, quagmire, cleaveland or joe lol

cw9652;7307875

You got a PS3?

Yup, which is covered in a thick layer of dust :oops:

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7307882

Yup, which is covered in a thick layer of dust :oops:

I'm re-doing my 'office' now, as I have a Blu-Ray control (Cheers CardFan) and this game.

I got it randomly in Argos for just £32.99 today.

Didn't see it in deals, but it is a current 450+oC deal!

Get it mate..... And a head set to, so we can chat during the game.....

There was a thread where some were putting their psn's. will have a quick look for it now

Original Poster

deadduck_145;7307903

There was a thread where some were putting their psn's. will have a quick … There was a thread where some were putting their psn's. will have a quick look for it now

Cheers

cw9652;7307900

I'm re-doing my 'office' now, as I have a Blu-Ray control (Cheers … I'm re-doing my 'office' now, as I have a Blu-Ray control (Cheers CardFan) and this game.I got it randomly in Argos for just £32.99 today.Didn't see it in deals, but it is a current 450+oC deal!Get it mate..... And a head set to, so we can chat during the game.....

Cool, I will have a look out for that! I might have to treat myself again for Christmas :-D

]Here you go

my psn's in there too but i dont have the game....yet. Will probably get it after christmas

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7307907

Cool, I will have a look out for that! I might have to treat myself again … Cool, I will have a look out for that! I might have to treat myself again for Christmas :-D

Do!!
    deadduck_145;7307912

]Here you gomy psn's in there too but i dont have the game....yet. Will … ]Here you gomy psn's in there too but i dont have the game....yet. Will probably get it after christmas

OK, the XBox one has 250+ posts, that had about 8.5.

Here..... We begin!!

Lets start a PS3 MW2 group!!

Original Poster

NewcastleChris btw

hmmm lack of interest so far i'll join in if you get a good group together.

Got it couple of days after it came out, currently on my main account:
    just over 12,000 kills
    2.17 k/d ratio

not great but started off aweful

sounds good...

Original Poster

rob585;7308319

sounds good...

It will be!! All welcome (Well, as long as you have the game. Oh, and a PS3)

im on quite often. no-ice

Original Poster

shanecr;7315946

im on quite often. no-ice

Cheers! - I'm new, but will get good soon.

Anyone else..... (Be nice to have a HUKDs game) ;-)

Original Poster

OK - Better(ish) now......

Any PS3 players up for starting a team?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764706
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4892398
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418214171
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!67

See more discussions