Groups

Modern Warfare 2 HUKD Xbox 360 Clan

Hi guys, anyone up for a HUKD clan for Mw2 on the 360?

Any of my mates that have games consoles have a ps3 so would be good to get playing with a regualr group so we can get good at it

Theres two ways we could do this..

1. have it just for fun anyone can play etc
    2. take it serious and have a minimum entry like say 0.80 min kill ratio??

If your interested please add the gamer tag 'mw2hukd'
    Thats a 2nd account i have created so i can just click on the friends list and add anyone from hukd into a party

Obviously it would be preferable that we have our headsets on at all times, but i know thats not possible for me when my gfs sleeping, but ill keep mine on when possible

267 Comments

im up for this,
    i play for a few hours most nights and at weekends..

Original Poster

nice one

I'd be up for this too - got back into xbox after a few years out of it so would be good to get a few new contacts and regular players!

Re the options of play, i think would be good to ensure people who join are members here, but lets just have fun and hopefully help each other get better and get higher ratios rather than it being a pre-requisite.

Just my tuppence!

Original Poster

what sort of games do you like playing guys? Im best at freeforall and headquarters, tend to play team deathmatch and HC teamdeathmatch too though.. happy to play any game types really..

make sure you add that tag though guys

i'd be up for this
    JimmyLee93

and i like Hardcore search and destroy

id be up for it also, name is sub1977, but im still getting to grips with the huge maps compared to mw1:roll:

Play all sorts really mostly free for all at the mo,

Im up for it add mine: CrazedHitman

major kainage

Have added you m8

JunkenStein73

Me too , my gamertag : DT mUsLiM SoLjA

My gamertag is the same as the one I post on here as.

Will be adding you all now so expect requests from me (numanoids)

Cheers!!

Original Poster

ok nice one, ill add or accept those who have stated there interest sometime this evening

Are we all happy to have HUKD as our clan tag?

chrisharry12345;6896444

ok nice one, ill add or accept those who have stated there interest … ok nice one, ill add or accept those who have stated there interest sometime this eveningAre we all happy to have HUKD as our clan tag?

yeah all good dude

Original Poster

requests sent to everyone so far

You can invite everyone you have from hukd thats online and then we can all send friend requests that way it'll be a bit easier right? I'll be on soon

Original Poster

Well as long as they post here that will be ok so we know whos who.

Noone needs to add anyone really apart from the m2hukd clan tag... the ONLY people that are friends on that account will be HUKD clan members so if anyone wants a game, click on that clan tag ---> view friends and invite people in!

make sense?

By clan tag do you mean gamertag?

Original Poster

nah clantag under the killstreaks and titles bit

you can add me chap id3als

Mainly play Domination/Ground War/Head Quarters Pro

Im deffo up for it - username is my gamertag.

I'm up for this, GT is under john and edward. I'm finding it alot harder than cod4 (multiplayer)

I got my @ss handed to me for the first 20 ranks or so, but found my grove now.

made it to rank 62 and a k/d spread of 1.25

Original Poster

everyone added so far apart from the under john and edward one... Couldnt get that one to work.. Perhaps u could try adding me mate?

When are we going to try and get online? 6-30 tonight good for anyone??

chrisharry12345;6916773

everyone added so far apart from the under john and edward one... Couldnt … everyone added so far apart from the under john and edward one... Couldnt get that one to work.. Perhaps u could try adding me mate?When are we going to try and get online? 6-30 tonight good for anyone??

I'll be on around 1900 I'll add you in a bit

great idea, add SuperCanaries

I tried adding in the mw2hukd tag but its too long?

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6917180

I tried adding in the mw2hukd tag but its too long?

thats only 7 letters.. should be fine??

my gold account is 15 letters, chrisharry12345

whats your add metcast? pm me if you dont want it on here

chrisharry12345;6917866

thats only 7 letters.. should be fine??my gold account is 15 letters, … thats only 7 letters.. should be fine??my gold account is 15 letters, chrisharry12345whats your add metcast? pm me if you dont want it on here

I already put it on here :P crazedhitman lool.
    or if you want my msn its on the left of my name.

Nah I mean the actual clan tag I cant put mw2hukd as it?

Original Poster

my bad.. thats what i get for posting off my mobile and not reading properly

just put 'hukd' as the clan tag

chrisharry12345;6917989

my bad.. thats what i get for posting off my mobile and not reading … my bad.. thats what i get for posting off my mobile and not reading properly just put 'hukd' as the clan tag

Oh and well what do you mean by the invite thing mate? Where you go on mw2hukd and go on friends then click invite?

Original Poster

OnTheBallCity;6916995

great idea, add SuperCanaries

i hope your as good at mw2 as you are at fifa :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6918005

Oh and well what do you mean by the invite thing mate? Where you go on … Oh and well what do you mean by the invite thing mate? Where you go on mw2hukd and go on friends then click invite?

go onto the 'account' mw2hukd ---> personal----> view friends

the only people who are friends on there are people who expressed an interest here so we can just get easy access to all clan members in one place

make sense?

Original Poster

not bad for a first run especially since it was only suggested a few hours before we played.. got a good run of games with 3 of us playing together

more next time

chrisharry12345;6918030

go onto the 'account' mw2hukd --- personal---- view friendsthe only … go onto the 'account' mw2hukd ---> personal----> view friendsthe only people who are friends on there are people who expressed an interest here so we can just get easy access to all clan members in one placemake sense?[/QUOTEI thought you was talking about something else like there was a special feature where you could see all people in your clan![QUOTE=chrisharry12345;6921634]not bad for a first run especially since it was only suggested a few hours before we played.. got a good run of games with 3 of us playing together more next time

Lool thanks for inviting me!
    Ill be there tomorrow kicking ass!

My new 360 should b here tomorrow although I don't know when my mw2 will arrive

Not sure what was going on last night but I couldn't get a stable connection, then seemed to be kicked out of the session numerous times.

Hopefully its just been network issues so will try again next time you're all about.

Original Poster

yeh i think everyone got kicked at least once.. I dunno what was happening there!

its hereeeeee!! but my mw2 isnt here yet.

I didn't know about this thread! i only tend to play team deathmatches to be honest so i'm probably no use in here. but i have had HUKD in my clantag ever since i reached the level! my bro chucked it in his too. we do the site proud haha, im 10 hours in and just about holding onto my 1.75 ratio will have to try some of the other game modes, quite enjoyed the team work on cod4 in the past. my wife always gives me digs when im wearing my headset though ha.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Dreams bed sale.22
      2. No claims discount proof - Help needed89
      3. Looking for an iPhone deal33
      4. Are the free antivirus any good?67

See more discussions