Groups

modern warfare 2 map pack?

hi was wondering if anybody knows where to find the map packs, they are suppose to be released today and when you load the game its says they are available in the playstation store but i cant seem to find them on there, any ideas? thanks

16 Comments

Wait till 4pm.
    Then you can pay for an expensive map pack :roll:

its due this evening..I've been waiting for it too, but now that I got battlefield 2 I probably wont bother..

Rukshan;8530251

its due this evening..I've been waiting for it too, but now that I got … its due this evening..I've been waiting for it too, but now that I got battlefield 2 I probably wont bother..

I bought Battlefield 2 last week and I couldnt adjust from Modern Warfare 2 at all, lol

anyway back on topic, between 4 and 6 pm ive heard for the pack mate.

I thought they were free, doh! Do I need a PSN card, or can you pay with Paypal, debit card etc. Never bought anything from the store so don't know...Thanks.

Original Poster

rehydrated;8530294

I thought they were free, doh! Do I need a PSN card, or can you pay with … I thought they were free, doh! Do I need a PSN card, or can you pay with Paypal, debit card etc. Never bought anything from the store so don't know...Thanks.

you can do it through your debit card :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Rukshan;8530251

its due this evening..I've been waiting for it too, but now that I got … its due this evening..I've been waiting for it too, but now that I got battlefield 2 I probably wont bother..

thanks, see your only down the road from me :thumbsup:

dre1988;8530283

I bought Battlefield 2 last week and I couldnt adjust from Modern Warfare … I bought Battlefield 2 last week and I couldnt adjust from Modern Warfare 2 at all, lolanyway back on topic, between 4 and 6 pm ive heard for the pack mate.

cheers

Original Poster

maps are on now been trying for past 30 mins to get them but cant even get past the purchase confirmation page, keep getting error code 80023103, anybody else having this problem? prob summet to do with the 1000's of people trying to download at once!

nkje02;8532454

maps are on now been trying for past 30 mins to get them but cant even … maps are on now been trying for past 30 mins to get them but cant even get past the purchase confirmation page, keep getting error code 80023103, anybody else having this problem? prob summet to do with the 1000's of people trying to download at once!

i guess...you'd be better of waiting for a while then downloading it....no doubt it will take ages to download aswell...

chris_avfc;8532525

yeah im getting the same,Ah well got work to do anyway

same, its not workin for me either

£10.99!!! Yeah same as above, can't get past conformation page

Mines downloading now. Totally forgot I had £13 left in my account from when I got £20 PSN from Zavvi when HUKD gave the vouchers away that time.

anthonyt;8532880

Mines downloading now. Totally forgot I had £13 left in my account from … Mines downloading now. Totally forgot I had £13 left in my account from when I got £20 PSN from Zavvi when HUKD gave the vouchers away that time.

*** sake how?

tony_dudz;8533304

*** sake how?

Dunno, I just went on the Playstation store and purchased it. Must of been because I already had the money in my account

Hard maps, taking abit of getting used to the layout of them

anthonyt;8533321

Dunno, I just went on the Playstation store and purchased it. Must of … Dunno, I just went on the Playstation store and purchased it. Must of been because I already had the money in my accountHard maps, taking abit of getting used to the layout of them

thanks man

im still getting the same problem

MANJ_007;8534075

im still getting the same problem

same as, *** sake
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764371
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176
      3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846232

See more discussions