Groups

Modern Warfare 2 - Prestige Hack!

Bassically I want to do the hack and get to 4th prestige, Ive never done it before and not sure what i have to do. I am currently 1st prestige level 70.

Reason why:

All my friends are around 5-8 prestige and im too far behind, just want to get a bit closer to them. I am quite good actually, just been off for sometime.

So would someone help me do this, or possibly do it for me. I have seen some tutorials but they all have to be done by proxy which I don't really want to do.

In return I will give rep =D

13 Comments

git. man up and do it properly.

or if you really want to man up, dont waste so much time on it!

emhaslam;8893773

git. man up and do it properly.

This.

I'm on 6th I think, it takes ages but that's the point of the game, otherwise it'll become very boring very quickly.

Prestige level means very little.

I hope you get banned from PSN/XBL if u cheat.

Original Poster

Nevermind people, just red the new rules and regulations or whatever it is. Don't want to loose 2years worth of data, and my download and my home stuff lol

Yeah don't cheat!

Do you have any idea whether the unlimited UAV is a glitch or a hack?

Original Poster

firth_face;8894487

Yeah don't cheat!Do you have any idea whether the unlimited UAV is a … Yeah don't cheat!Do you have any idea whether the unlimited UAV is a glitch or a hack?

Probably a hack?

Gutting.

It looks immense!!

I love mw2, I'm so sad.

Original Poster

firth_face;8894556

Gutting.It looks immense!!I love mw2, I'm so sad.

???

The unlimited UAV looks mint, but I aint hacking my account.

and then I went on to say how sad my addition to that goddam game is!!

make sense now?

Original Poster

firth_face;8894623

The unlimited UAV looks mint, but I aint hacking my account.and then I … The unlimited UAV looks mint, but I aint hacking my account.and then I went on to say how sad my addition to that goddam game is!!make sense now?

Yep

Banned

Why bother ? The whole point of it is to make it last long. Going to 10th prestige and catching up will get you no kudos at all and just make people think your hacking when you do play well. Prestige means nothing because of boosters and hackers cheating it. I know loads of people who went to 10th and regretted it, finding it boring getting no XP. Starting again can be fun sometimes and getting a genuine 10th (eventually) is very self rewarding.

Don't be a mug

Original Poster

JeffreyBruma;8894829

Why bother ? The whole point of it is to make it last long. Going to 10th … Why bother ? The whole point of it is to make it last long. Going to 10th prestige and catching up will get you no kudos at all and just make people think your hacking when you do play well. Prestige means nothing because of boosters and hackers cheating it. I know loads of people who went to 10th and regretted it, finding it boring getting no XP. Starting again can be fun sometimes and getting a genuine 10th (eventually) is very self rewarding.Don't be a mug

I've already said i wont. Everyone please calm down. If anyone doesnt believe me then feel free to add me to check, its still on level 70 1st prestige, i got 6 nukes and need 4 more to get the awesome emblem. Then i will prestige my way to 2

JeffreyBruma;8894829

Why bother ? The whole point of it is to make it last long. Going to 10th … Why bother ? The whole point of it is to make it last long. Going to 10th prestige and catching up will get you no kudos at all and just make people think your hacking when you do play well. Prestige means nothing because of boosters and hackers cheating it. I know loads of people who went to 10th and regretted it, finding it boring getting no XP. Starting again can be fun sometimes and getting a genuine 10th (eventually) is very self rewarding.Don't be a mug

I'm planning to stop at 9th, simply because people expect everyone at 10th cheated

Pity, but ahwell, at least I'll still have all the class slots
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
      3. What would be HELL to you?2944
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351

See more discussions