Groups

Modern Warfare 3 listed in BackCompat section of xbox store

Just browsing the 360 deals on the xbox store (http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/promotions/sales/black-friday/xbox-360-games) and listed under the backwards compatability section is Modern Warfare 3...

Next to it is COD 2 but with a Just Cause 2 cover, so obviously a mistake?

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w409/dumpme1/Screen%20Shot%202016-11-18%20at%2013.19.09_zpsefqwhjx7.png~original

edit: oh, and Oblivion is also listed

10 Comments

Editor

I'm not sure if you're confusing Call of Duty 2 with Modern Warfare 2, but CoD2 was made BC last year.

Original Poster

BuzzDuraband

I'm not sure if you're confusing Call of Duty 2 with Modern Warfare 2, … I'm not sure if you're confusing Call of Duty 2 with Modern Warfare 2, but CoD2 was made BC last year.

I'm aware COD2 is back compat, but it's Modern Warfare 3 that is listed in the back compat section, and this (MW3) hasn't been officially announced as back compat.

I thought it might be a mistake because COD 2 is showing a Just Cause 2 cover

Editor

bud67

I'm aware COD2 is back compat, but it's Modern Warfare 3 that is listed … I'm aware COD2 is back compat, but it's Modern Warfare 3 that is listed in the back compat section, and this (MW3) hasn't been officially announced as back compat. I thought it might be a mistake because COD 2 is showing a Just Cause 2 cover

Oh, my apologies. Your starting a new subject line after finishing with MW3 threw me off.

To be fair, I'm sure nobody really cares about MW3 (although the info has been flying around the net for a fair few hours) it's that game three to the left we want. Fully appreciate the heads up

Editor

Whilst we're discussing BC. For those who haven't seen. These are the new covers for Xbox One / 360 titles.

(I have a feeling it's going to be massive, so apologies)

http://images.eurogamer.net/2015/articles/1/8/6/9/1/6/9/xbox-360-games-are-getting-xbox-one-boxes-147938274956.jpg

BuzzDuraband

Oh, my apologies. Your starting a new subject line after finishing with … Oh, my apologies. Your starting a new subject line after finishing with MW3 threw me off.To be fair, I'm sure nobody really cares about MW3 (although the info has been flying around the net for a fair few hours) it's that game three to the left we want. Fully appreciate the heads up

I might be wrong, but 3 to the left of MW3 is World at War (which is already backwards compatible).

Editor

Eden0032

I might be wrong, but 3 to the left of MW3 is World at War (which is … I might be wrong, but 3 to the left of MW3 is World at War (which is already backwards compatible).

oO

BuzzDuraband

oO

I've just realised what you were referring to... LOL
    Edited by: "Eden0032" 18th Nov 2016

if ya click on it it shows cod 2 screens

Original Poster

Confirmed as a mistake on the website - both mw3 and oblivion. Ah well

bud67

Confirmed as a mistake on the website - both mw3 and oblivion. Ah well

Just wait until next week when they are announced by major nelson as BC :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1524
      2. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      3. What would be HELL to you?1920
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620

See more discussions