Groups

Modern Warfare Remastered Code

Hi - I have the infinite warfare download from the PS Store. Does anyone know if I buy the code of ebay for MWR that it will work?

5 Comments

you don't need infinite Warfare for ps store remaster

If you have just bought IW standalone version off the store without MWR, then yes, buying a MWR code off eBay will work as you have IW on your system too. Think that's correct

If i buy the argos deal currently, with cod IW and cod4 remastered (code), am I able to sell IW and then play cod4? Or do I have to install IW just to play cod4? Thanks for the help

Original Poster

andyl33t

If i buy the argos deal currently, with cod IW and cod4 remastered … If i buy the argos deal currently, with cod IW and cod4 remastered (code), am I able to sell IW and then play cod4? Or do I have to install IW just to play cod4? Thanks for the help

You need infinite warfare in the drive

adhoward

Hi - I have the infinite warfare download from the PS Store. Does … Hi - I have the infinite warfare download from the PS Store. Does anyone know if I buy the code of ebay for MWR that it will work?

You need to ask the seller where the code has come from. It could be either:
    - from the Legacy Edition (disc) release - this will require the Infinite Warfare disc
    - from the Digital Deluxe (digital download) release - no disc is required
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044583
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767501
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311388
      4. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)44

See more discussions