Groups

Modern Warfare Remastered Question

Just wondering if anyone has bought the digital legacy edition from cdkeys? Plenty of people are online and playing now however my multiplayer option is greyed out.

I know the game doesn't officially launch till the 4th but was wondering if anyone has the same issue. Thanks.

14 Comments

i got the game early from simplygames, and I can play it online using the disc, although rematered is a 45gb digital download, there must be something on the disc that allows you to play it,

you need to create a class and view your suit and it gives you a cut scene then create yoyur class and they are unlocked

Is it unlocked for xbox players who purchased from Singapore? They're 8hrs ahead of us. Bought mine from Russia

I bought a physical copy and I noticed few days ago the multiplayer was greyed out for me. Today it has a lock icon so I can no longer get on it. Not even for the story. Need to wait for my physical copy of the game to arrive for it to unlock again. So I'm not sure why you aren't able to play multiplayer as a friend of mine was having a game of it earlier while I watched through share play. Maybe it's just the people that bought it directly from the PSN store?

Do you get two codes for IW and Remastered?

on disc version iw does mw remastered still need to be downloaded or is it on disc

davver99

on disc version iw does mw remastered still need to be downloaded or is … on disc version iw does mw remastered still need to be downloaded or is it on disc

I have a physical legacy edition on the way to me. I only want the CoD4 remaster so I was annoyed I had to pay £60 but I thought what the hell and pre-ordered. Now it seems you can digitally buy the Legacy edition but only use the CoD4 remaster code, enabling you to sell on the Infinite Warfare code. Something I won't be able to do since according to Activision the Infinite Warfare disc will need to be inserted. Safe to say I'm a bit angry.

XxLJCJxX

I have a physical legacy edition on the way to me. I only want the CoD4 … I have a physical legacy edition on the way to me. I only want the CoD4 remaster so I was annoyed I had to pay £60 but I thought what the hell and pre-ordered. Now it seems you can digitally buy the Legacy edition but only use the CoD4 remaster code, enabling you to sell on the Infinite Warfare code. Something I won't be able to do since according to Activision the Infinite Warfare disc will need to be inserted. Safe to say I'm a bit angry.

I'll be doing this, so happy I ain't hyped for the game so didn't pre order, I just want the remaster.

I bought it from cd keys and I could get online yesterday. Although I did download both IW and COD4.

XxLJCJxX

I have a physical legacy edition on the way to me. I only want the CoD4 … I have a physical legacy edition on the way to me. I only want the CoD4 remaster so I was annoyed I had to pay £60 but I thought what the hell and pre-ordered. Now it seems you can digitally buy the Legacy edition but only use the CoD4 remaster code, enabling you to sell on the Infinite Warfare code. Something I won't be able to do since according to Activision the Infinite Warfare disc will need to be inserted. Safe to say I'm a bit angry.

Is this for definite or do you need to download both to unlock the mp as above?

Op this might help out the greyed section. It seems you need to download both IW code and MWR code to unlock the Remaster.

charlieintel.com/201…wr/
    Edited by: "gmdlogan" 4th Nov 2016

Part way down is an update from the devz.

Link not working!!

Is there anyway of buying the legacy digital edition on Xbox one containing 2 seperate codes for infinite and remastered

XxLJCJxX

Is there a way to buy the legacy digital edition for the Xbox one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions