Groups

Modern Warfare Remastered - Variety Map Pack

Banned
    Doesn't really come as a surprise.. Activision will be selling the remaining MW maps:

Broadcast
    Chinatown
    Creek
    Kill house

Oh and 10 rare supply drops SMH

blog.activision.com/t5/…764

It's going to cost $15, which is $5 more than when it came out back in the day. I'd imagine that will equal £15 here..

7 Comments

Cool, more maps for cod! Need to get back into it

Oh cool a CoD 4 Remastered update..

Pre-order? Wait what?! oO

Editor

I haven't played Call of Duty since Black OPS II, but like pretty much everybody on the planet, I've obviously spent a lot of time on MW.

But let me get something straight. They have added all the following for free?... (my personal favourites highlighted)

Ambush
    Backlot
    Bog
    Crash
    Crossfire
    District
    Downpour
    Overgrown
    Shipment
    Vacant
    Strike
    Showdown
    Countdown
    Bloc
    Wet Work
    Pipeline

And are now wishing to charge for the remaining (and in my opinion, mediocre) 4?

i was hoping, well wishful thinking that they'd bring out a map pack for infinite warfare. that would have a bonus map for modern warfare? kind of the way they give a bonus zombie map. but guess they'll be charging us for both games individually lol

World at War is the best game from the series, I play it daily on Xbox One. This isn't as good.

Pacman786

World at War is the best game from the series, I play it daily on Xbox … World at War is the best game from the series, I play it daily on Xbox One. This isn't as good.

I'd have to give that title to the original Black Ops.

At least this is finally announced, it's been showing up in game files for a while now. Looks like additional weapon attachments will be next in line. I'm fine with it though, it's not going to stay true to CoD4 so might as well add new weapons and attachments to keep it fresh

CFC2011

I'd have to give that title to the original Black Ops.At least this is … I'd have to give that title to the original Black Ops.At least this is finally announced, it's been showing up in game files for a while now. Looks like additional weapon attachments will be next in line. I'm fine with it though, it's not going to stay true to CoD4 so might as well add new weapons and attachments to keep it fresh

I Agree with both of you. Both were equally great games at the time and by far the best of the series.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions