Found 3rd Oct 2009
At the moment there are two mods 'watching'.

We are all aware that, although it is illegal for us mortals to have more than one logon, Mods and Admin can have multiple logons.

Does anyone know the secret identities of Mods and Admins .... surely these should be public knowledge.

Lets see how long this post is on line.

1. Misc
  2. Cinema
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cinema
69 Comments

wtf? How do you know mods have multis?

Banned

MikeL

I'm watching, but bet you didn't know that

supermod

Who said that ?

what else can you do on a wet miserable night in autumn, when tv rubbish. lol
evening all

aScottishBloke;6466403

MikeLI'm watching, but bet you didn't know that

sigma;6466412

Who said that ?

You've got them crapping it!! :-D

sigma;6466412

Who said that ?

Glad that you made our assignation.;-)

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;6466403

theres the rub ...... we dont know who is watching and for that matter who we are conversing with ....... 1984 ..... an all that

aScottishBloke;6466403

sigma;6466412

Who said that ?

LMAO !!!!!!!!!

perfectly timed .................but ...cough....mods that was just a coincidence:thumbsup:

Secret identities? Batman...is that you?!

mod

Sorry, just had to log out and log on again
What have we, sorry, I missed?

Banned

9 minutes and 3 mods, wow, just wow, maybe move feedback to misc

mod

sigma;6466412

Who said that ?

Hi Sigma

Banned

MikeL;6466442

theres the rub ...... we dont know who is watching and for that matter … theres the rub ...... we dont know who is watching and for that matter who we are conversing with ....... 1984 ..... an all that

MikeL,

You should seek comfort from the fact that mods are around for the majority of the time, and in significant numbers. We're here to help.

I'll see if there are any others around.

mod

sassie;6466463

Hi Sigma

Banned

MikeL;6466442

theres the rub ...... we dont know who is watching and for that matter … theres the rub ...... we dont know who is watching and for that matter who we are conversing with ....... 1984 ..... an all that

sassie;6466463

Perfectly timed I may add

is this turning into something like the stig thing.
andy was the confusion because you spinned your self dizzy.

keep up good work mods.

I think he is saying that the moderators have other user accounts.

Banned

aScottishBloke;6466474

Perfectly timed I may add

1st time for everything, best go to bed now before i pee anyone else off ;-)

Original Poster

Looks like I've opened a post for Mods and Admins to meet up and chat :w00t:

Banned

sassie;6466489

1st time for everything, best go to bed now before i pee anyone else off … 1st time for everything, best go to bed now before i pee anyone else off ;-)

LOL, We'll still be here in the morning. See you then.

Original Poster

Which Mod/Admin altered my earlier post Titled 'Bigger Breasts' and why? ]http//ww…sts

MikeL;6466505

Looks like I've opened a post for Mods and Admins to meet up and chat … Looks like I've opened a post for Mods and Admins to meet up and chat :w00t:

lol +1

lmao.................mind u am a little scared as got a feeling when i head up to bed the mods wil b there hanging from the ceiling with big scary faces!!

It is the same one mod, using loads of mod accounts.

aScottishBloke;6466469

We're here to help.

No your not.
Your here to block the stuff we really want to see... ;-)

supermod

bossyboots;6466572

lmao.................mind u am a little scared as got a feeling when i … lmao.................mind u am a little scared as got a feeling when i head up to bed the mods wil b there hanging from the ceiling with big scary faces!!

:w00t:

Original Poster

MikeL;6466530

Which Mod/Admin altered my earlier post Titled 'Bigger Breasts' and why? … Which Mod/Admin altered my earlier post Titled 'Bigger Breasts' and why? ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/493539/bigger-boneless-chicken-breasts

Hello ... suddenly silence from the Mods/Admin ... is no one going to explain why my post was altered????

Original Poster

The silence is deafening .

Banned

MikeL;6466619

The silence is deafening .

I don't know what it was previously, but if you elaborate, I can probably give you the reason.

Banned

MikeL;6466595

Hello ... suddenly silence from the Mods/Admin ... is no one going to … Hello ... suddenly silence from the Mods/Admin ... is no one going to explain why my post was altered????

Use the contact us button :whistling:

I've just got back and i'm LMAO brilliant I dont think the mods are that bad except for that Andywedge fella :whistling:

mod

renown;6466635

I've just got back and i'm LMAO brilliant I dont think the mods are that … I've just got back and i'm LMAO brilliant I dont think the mods are that bad except for that Andywedge fella :whistling:

He's a bad 'un

andywedge;6466669

He's a bad 'un

Oops I thought you'd gone

mod

renown;6466681

Oops I thought you'd gone

Renown, you know me better than that; I'm always here; watching :roll:

lol @ this thread.

Now stop asking me if I'm really a JB multi. :roll:

renown;6466635

I've just got back and i'm LMAO brilliant I dont think the mods are that … I've just got back and i'm LMAO brilliant I dont think the mods are that bad except for that Andywedge fella :whistling:

If you dont want Andy to see...

Best to wait till after 3.....

I'm a poet and I don't know it :w00t:

bossyboots;6466572

lmao.................mind u am a little scared as got a feeling when i … lmao.................mind u am a little scared as got a feeling when i head up to bed the mods wil b there hanging from the ceiling with big scary faces!!

omg, now i am scared lol

Banned

Fired on mj somebodys watching me

Now the pink panther tune

The creepy sound from psycho

Aaaarrrgghhhhhh.

The mods are really international spys and here to get us
the whole site is a conspiracy lol.

(serious) nah not really

dj_urban;6467486

Fired on mj somebodys watching me Now the pink panther tune The creepy … Fired on mj somebodys watching me Now the pink panther tune The creepy sound from psycho Aaaarrrgghhhhhh. The mods are really international spys and here to get us the whole site is a conspiracy lol. (serious) nah not really

I'll be round with your meds shortly, don't worry babe, everythings gonna be okay :-D

Sloth/Mod

If i could reveal my true identity then i would. :whistling: ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions