Groups
    EXPIRED

Mods: Find out who keeps spamming my threads ....please

we got a serial spammer here........ooh arrr

11 Comments

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1336/vanderbeek.gif

Someone must get a kick from it lol

Hey Fool :w00t:

Oh dear, I spammed the one that said Spam!! I thought that was what you wanted -- sorry !! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

chesso;7330768

Oh dear, I spammed the one that said Spam!! I thought that was what you … Oh dear, I spammed the one that said Spam!! I thought that was what you wanted -- sorry !! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Me too!!! I always do what I'm told, me!!

Original Poster

chesso;7330768

Oh dear, I spammed the one that said Spam!! I thought that was what you … Oh dear, I spammed the one that said Spam!! I thought that was what you wanted -- sorry !! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

i was trying to give away a zavvi voucher but they spammed it :?

I will just spend it (even though I have no reason to)

Banned

I wouldnt mind a zavvi voucher. Thats if your still giving it away. Merry christmas.

Expired, should be in feedback

faevilangel;7330779

i was trying to give away a zavvi voucher but they spammed it :?I will … i was trying to give away a zavvi voucher but they spammed it :?I will just spend it (even though I have no reason to)

That wasn't the one that Shibi and I spammed though?

I have no idea why anyone would spam a zavvi voucher give away thread unless they wanted to have the voucher and stop the thread ... or are complete spammers!

Original Poster

chesso;7330834

That wasn't the one that Shibi and I spammed though? I have no idea why … That wasn't the one that Shibi and I spammed though? I have no idea why anyone would spam a zavvi voucher give away thread unless they wanted to have the voucher and stop the thread ... oir are complete spammers!

nah was one before that....

Second one.... lol

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7330827

Expired, should be in feedback

Try reporting it for action if you feel that's the case.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ipad 9.7 32gb Wi-Fi only11
      2. Any advice on mobile networks.99
      3. Iphone 6 to which handset?33
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?45

See more discussions