Groups

Mods... People are making spam accounts pretending to be me so please dont suspend me...ban them.

We are in college so they will be on the same I.P im using my phone so it will be different. They just joined. Ive been suspended for this before and its starting to annoy me.

The usernames are...

SCR1V5
    Scrivsboy

17 Comments

Admin

Ok ScRiVs

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;8787034

Ok ScRiVs

Thanks

Banned

:whistling:

Probably your teachers trying to get you to do some work.

Maybe get the Mods to change your username (you have to have a very good reason for them to consent) and next time don't tell anyone what your username is.......

how do we know its really you.......

reminds me of the classic, it wasn't me typing all that abuse I was away and my brother got to the computer..

Original Poster

Its my two mates in college trying to get me suspended.

Hes made another one now called:

Lercher

Ive been suspended for it about three times before cause we are on the same I.P im in college what am I meant to do? *waits for the "Do work" reply*

maybe do some work insted :whistling::whistling:

(soz m8, couldn't resist that!!)

Banned

ScRiVs;8787896

Its my two mates in college trying to get me suspended.Hes made another … Its my two mates in college trying to get me suspended.Hes made another one now called:Lercher

Do work ?

Banned

change name to Scrotes

I'm intrigued Scrivs... your location seems be a bit of a pop at FanPages (possibly one of the most helpful & polite members of this forum) care to elucidate?

wow, u guys are pretty lame. u r in college and the height of fun is getting u suspended from a shopping forum.

Flodd;8789153

I'm intrigued Scrivs... your location seems be a bit of a pop at FanPages … I'm intrigued Scrivs... your location seems be a bit of a pop at FanPages (possibly one of the most helpful & polite members of this forum) care to elucidate?

+1, he seems to copy Vibeone. What has the world come to when FP is being polite.

Why don't you revise for some exams?

Banned

ScRiVs;8787896

Its my two mates in college trying to get me suspended.Hes made another … Its my two mates in college trying to get me suspended.Hes made another one now called:LercherIve been suspended for it about three times before cause we are on the same I.P im in college what am I meant to do? *waits for the "Do work" reply*

What was his location ?

At least its been removed now

Banned

I thought it was funny. Why does fp feel the need to put it at the end of every sentence ? Just irritating. Worse than the usual attention seekers. And doesn't BFN mean big fat negative or am I missing something ?

BFN

,RM

x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1629
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6571255
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171

See more discussions