Groups
    EXPIRED

MOD'S PLEASE ADVISE

Can feedback be removed or changed????

4 Comments

If you require mods to advise you, you should use the "]Contact Us" form which is located at the bottom of the page.

Feedback can be changed if has been left incorrectly.

Original Poster

thesaint;4301165

If you require mods to advise you, you should use the "]Contact Us" form … If you require mods to advise you, you should use the "]Contact Us" form which is located at the bottom of the page.Feedback can be changed if has been left incorrectly.

Thanx I dint know what to do

It has been done occasionally in the past but I think only when feedback has been left in error (e.g. neg instead of positive). But you need to contact them directly ( Contact Us button at bottom of page )

EDIT: I should have known thesaint would be in before me :oops:

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;4301186

It has been done occasionally in the past but I think only when feedback … It has been done occasionally in the past but I think only when feedback has been left in error (e.g. neg instead of positive). But you need to contact them directly ( Contact Us button at bottom of page )EDIT: I should have known thesaint would be in before me :oops:

I knew somebody would point me in the right direction, still fairly new to all this lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846379
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871350
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1121
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047140

See more discussions