Mods: Some strange goings on...

Found 19th Dec 2017
Hi Mods,

Someone keeps expiring a deal I posted (which is still valid) so that they can seemingly re-post the very same deal (from the same site and same price).

I'm not sure why, but it's a bit strange. Perhaps something that needs looking at?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Notchuffed fox lol
6 Comments
Seriously, someone's "expired" it again for the 4th time. I can't even un-expire it...
Hi, The deal expired originally on the 17th at midnight as it was a daily deal. It's now available again and as you know you unexpired your deal and reported the new deal as a dupe which isn't how it works i'm afraid. Therefore your deal was returned to expired status and the newer one left to run as yours was expired when it was posted. Thanks
chuffedfox2 m ago

Seriously, someone's "expired" it again for the 4th time. I can't even …Seriously, someone's "expired" it again for the 4th time. I can't even un-expire it...

Hi, Again i'm afraid that's me that's locked any further changes to the thread as the newer post is now the current posting for the deal.
Syzable1 m ago

Hi, The deal expired originally on the 17th at midnight as it was a daily …Hi, The deal expired originally on the 17th at midnight as it was a daily deal. It's now available again and as you know you unexpired your deal and reported the new deal as a dupe which isn't how it works i'm afraid. Therefore your deal was returned to expired status and the newer one left to run as yours was expired when it was posted. Thanks

I won't bother again then.
Notchuffed fox lol
Stranger thing are happening like deer popping just as I clicked to leave page as deer are teasing me n I missed them. This was posted to make you laugh a bit. I'm so sad about it though. Hope made u feel better. I just wanted to be funny by writing stranger thing
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants