Expired

Moi5

Found 6th Dec 2017
IWOOT have taken my. Money but goods were not despatched. I am not the only one who had this problem.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

Welcome to HUKD.
Have you got t under control or are you asking a question?
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 6th Dec 2017

Moli523 m ago

On all websites you will see complaints about IWOOT. Please combine your …On all websites you will see complaints about IWOOT. Please combine your reports to Trading Standards about them taking money, not delivering,not allowing cancellations. Abuse of consumer rights in Uk

You'll find complaints of retailers on most review sites. Not really a reason to make an account on here to have a moan though.

Original Poster

I noticed your members asked about shopping on IWOOT I Want One Of Those. Website for gifts.
It seems fair to make you aware of the problems associated with that website. There are numerous complaints on line where people have paid money for orders which never get delivered. it seems IWOOT claim items are in stock when they are not, they do not deliver and do not allow order cancellations for lateness. Refunds are not offered and on the rare occasion the company communicates the emails are just generic as there is nobody taking action on behalf of the company. Customers are lodging their numerous complaints with TradingStandardsbu it would appear the company are not trading as normal. IWOOT are still taking new orders but not delivering anymore. Readers can do their own research but as the issue was raised on here it seems reasonable to advise people to be cautious.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants