Groups

Mojo

If one were to lose one's mojo how would one go about retrieving it?

27 Comments

Win the lottery

Couple of magazines and a few P**no movies????

buy a new one

snowflake;6053749

Couple of magazines and a few P**no movies????

Piano movies?

Original Poster

DarkKnight;6053757

Piano movies?

oh yeah .... piano movies :w00t:

have a good look round.......it will be there somewhere.......probably where you left your keys

One for the oldies... but wasn't there a penny sweet years ago called "mojos"?

DarkKnight;6053757

Piano movies?

MikeL;6053786

oh yeah .... piano movies :w00t:

Yes.....I have no idea why those letters got blocked out, Piano movies are great, lots of activity hitting the right keys ;-)

jonb2412;6053810

One for the oldies... but wasn't there a penny sweet years ago called … One for the oldies... but wasn't there a penny sweet years ago called "mojos"?

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/sketchyboi/mojos.jpg

Once you have your Mojo you can never lose it

bitseylango;6053822

Yeah... lol... is it still around?

bitseylango;6053822

Does the orange one say.."may contain nuts"?

jonb2412;6053836

Yeah... lol... is it still around?

not seen any in shops but can get them here aquarterof.co.uk/ass…tml :-D

snowflake;6053817

Yes.....I have no idea why those letters got blocked out, Piano movies … Yes.....I have no idea why those letters got blocked out, Piano movies are great, lots of activity hitting the right keys ;-)

You can't beat a good Piano Movie?
    Have you seen the one where that guy is playing a piano?

Have the orange one op....

Don't you have to go back in time like Austin Powers did? :giggle:

Banned

jonb2412;6053810

One for the oldies... but wasn't there a penny sweet years ago called … One for the oldies... but wasn't there a penny sweet years ago called "mojos"?

Yep you are right Yummy Yummy:oops:

Banned

jellybaby22;6054022

whats a mojo??

Mojo refers to a magical charm bag used in hoodoo. In modern usage it may also metaphorically refer to possessing a "magic touch" of creativity or charm.

In media and entertainment:

Mojo, Homer Simpson's helper monkey in an episode of The Simpsons
    Mojo Jojo, a fictional supervillain in The Powerpuff Girls
    Mojo (comics), a fictional supervillain in various Marvel Comics publications
    Mojo, a character in the video game Chrono Cross
    Mojo!, a video game similar in gameplay to Marble Madness
    Mojo (play), a play by Jez Butterworth
    Mojo (film), a film based on the play
    MOJO HD, an American high-definition television network formerly known as INHD
    Mojo: Conjure Stories, an anthology edited by Nalo Hopkinson
    Mojo (magazine), a British music magazine
    MoJo, abbreviation for Mother Jones (magazine)
    Box Office Mojo, a website detailing motion picture box-office totals
    MojoWorld, a computer software package used in 3D computer graphics
    Mojo Rules System (RPG), a generic multi-genre RPG rules system presented since 2004 in sections in of Polymancer magazine
    Mojo (Mobile Journalist), reporters who spend their time in the field and send their stories electronically
    In music: "Mojo Hand" by Lightnin' Hopkins

"Got My Mojo Working", a song popularized by Muddy Waters
    "Mojo", a song by Peeping Tom from their self-titled album, Peeping Tom
    "Mojo", a song by Night Ranger from Feeding off the Mojo
    Mojo Club in Hamburg
    King Mojo Club in Sheffield
    Mojo (radio station), a radio station produced by Bauer Radio
    Mojo Radio (WPLJ), a temporary name for the New York City-based radio station WPLJ
    Mojo Radio (CFMJ), the 2001-2004 branding of Toronto, Ontario radio station CFMJ (AM)
    Mojo Concerts, a Dutch subsidiary of Clear Channel Communications
    Mojo Records, a record label
    The Mojos, a 1960s merseybeat group
    MoJo, a Japanese vocalist
    In nicknames:

Mojo, the nickname of footballer Mo Johnston
    Mojo, the nickname of Matt Morginsky, former lead singer of The O.C. Supertones
    Mojo, the nickname of Permian High School, in Odessa, Texas
    In other uses:

Mojo Mendiola, philologist and artist
    MOJO, Miscarriages of Justice Organisation, a charity dedicated to fighting miscarriages of justice
    Mojo Press, a publisher of books and graphic novels
    Mojo, Ethiopia, a railway town near Addis Ababa
    Mojo SDK, the software development kit used to develop applications for the Palm webOS operating system
    Mojo (sauce), a name of various sauces used in the Canary Islands and the Caribbean
    Mojo, a ratings system used in the Scoop collaborative media application used by Kuro5hin
    Mojo, an analog/digital breakout box from Avid Technology

jellybaby22;6054022

whats a mojo??

To me, Mojo means when you've got a certain swagga about yourself and it's nice to hear when girls tell you that....but my mate told me that the other day and it seemed a bit weird lol

Maybe that would explain why some girl tried to kiss me at a bar tonight...I weren't even chatting to the girl...stupid weirdo, I was just trying to watch the game. :?

jellybaby22;6054229

a random tried to kiss you.....:o...... hmmmmm so mojo is whe you attract … a random tried to kiss you.....:o...... hmmmmm so mojo is whe you attract weirdos.........:?why would you want to find that

I didn't want it...I didn't even know if it was a guy or girl, I just pushed them away lol

I hope it was a girl anyway....No...for my own sake...I'm gonna make sure it was. lol

Jokes aside, I don't even want another girl, so I don't care if it was J.lo.....ok.....now I'm confused. :w00t:

I don't know what's going on recently but I've had plenty of opportunies...some of my friends think I'm turning gay, as they all have GF's and try it on nearly anything that moves lol

jellybaby22;6054316

your either turning gay or in love.......:-D

I've been in love for a while, I'd never consider being gay, it would be a waste of talent. lol

What about you, are you still crazy? lol

realfriendlyman;6054299

I didn't want it...I didn't even know if it was a guy or girl, I just … I didn't want it...I didn't even know if it was a guy or girl, I just pushed them away lolI hope it was a girl anyway....No...for my own sake...I'm gonna make sure it was. lolJokes aside, I don't even want another girl, so I don't care if it was J.lo.....ok.....now I'm confused. :w00t:I don't know what's going on recently but I've had plenty of opportunies...some of my friends think I'm turning gay, as they all have GF's and try it on nearly anything that moves lol

I was scared of moving the bar stool this evening incase they tried it on that. :giggle:

Did I just quote myself? lol
    At least I made myself laugh...I still blame the drink though. lol

jellybaby22;6054352

:lol: :lol: wste of talent..........OMG........at least you appreciate … :lol: :lol: wste of talent..........OMG........at least you appreciate yourself.........yes Im still crazy.......more so now....pregnant women are notoriously mental....:w00t:

WTF, are you pregnant....who's the dad? lol
    Congrats though, my sis is due to have a baby any day now. :-D

I have to appreciate myself....if I don't, then who will?

jellybaby22;6054393

dunno yet...waiting on the jeremy kyle show helping me figure that one … dunno yet...waiting on the jeremy kyle show helping me figure that one out.......:w00t:

I'd recommend trying to narrow it down between 3 men and then going on there...that'll save Jeremy loads of money on tests. lol

Congratulate the dad though and tell him I said thanks for keeping in touch with everyone.

How's everything else coming along? :-D

jellybaby22;6054441

good good....had no broadband for nearly 2 months so the dad has been … good good....had no broadband for nearly 2 months so the dad has been busy decorating my house.......:lol:.......I will let him have some time now though ...so he can keep in touch with everyone.....:p

I bet he'll still ignore me. lol

You might as well keep him busy for a lot longer.....oh wait....what did he use to paint the walls with for the last 2 months? lol

jellybaby22;6054022

whats a mojo??

Charisma
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions