EXPIRED

Molton Brown cheaper than the high street?

I'm after some specific Molton Brown goodies and wondered if anyone can recommend a reliable online beauty shop where their prices are cheaper than the high street.
I' don't really want to use ebay.
Help much appreciated.

5 Comments

look at QVC online they do some good sets

Don't know about online but Molton Brown do have factory outlets at various designer outlet villages with Bicester village and Gunwarf queys in Portsmouth 2 that I can think of.

Original Poster

Broxy;5404050

Don't know about online but Molton Brown do have factory outlets at … Don't know about online but Molton Brown do have factory outlets at various designer outlet villages with Bicester village and Gunwarf queys in Portsmouth 2 that I can think of.

Thanks but I don't live anywhere near them. I use other websites to get GHD, Fudge and Clinique cheaper, its just that I haven't found one that sells molton brown yet!

my sister uses qvc for molton brown...as mentioned there's also a molton brown outlet at cheshire oaks, mcarthur glen

Original Poster

MML;5408990

my sister uses qvc for molton brown...as mentioned there's also a molton … my sister uses qvc for molton brown...as mentioned there's also a molton brown outlet at cheshire oaks, mcarthur glen

Do you know if they sell them regularly and sell the body wash ranges? I've had a look and can't seem to find any!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)57
    2. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?11
    3. seller asked for IMEI87
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1925

See more discussions