Groups

Molton Brown Fans (Wilkinson Baylis & Harding)

First post so be easy.

I have purchased the Molton Brown 'Todays Special Value' from QVC as and when the products come up, and my wife loves them. Today I was in Wilkinsons and noticed their 'Baylis & Harding' luxury hand wash. To me it looked very similar to a Molton Brown bottle so I opened it and to my suprise it smelt exactly like 'Vitalising vitamin AB+C' bath and shower gel. To me, it seemed like a bargain at £1.49 (for 500ml)!

Over to you guys, what do you reckon?

7 Comments

if you google..'Baylis & Harding' luxury hand wash...look at what the first result coming up is!

Original Poster

Blimey Bellabonkers!

thanks for that, I will be popping to Wilkos for a gander tomorrow

Banned

also sold in tjhughes and many other places

bellabonkers;2665649

if you google..'Baylis & Harding' luxury hand wash...look at what the … if you google..'Baylis & Harding' luxury hand wash...look at what the first result coming up is!

If you Google 'smoked kippers' luxury hand wash, you get the same first result. :whistling:

Regards,
    Mark.

Morrisons Elegance hand wash & hand cream in Larajana is exactly the same as Molton Browns. Cost £1.79 a bottle - such a good bargain

are they all made by the same company then?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions