Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Molton Brown’s Merry & Bright Competition

Posted 9th Dec 2019
bizzarebrandy.co.uk/

Participants must achieve a score of 1500 points or over to be in with the chance of winning a ‘Daily Prize’.
Ten (10) Daily Prizes will be randomly awarded by the system each day over the duration of the competition to Participants who achieve a score of 1500 or over. For the avoidance of doubt, not every Participant who achieves a score of 1500 or over will win a Daily Prize.
Participants who win a Daily Prize shall receive one (1) of the following items (at the Promotor’s sole discretion, subject to availability and whilst stocks last):

• Bizarre Brandy Body Wash Bauble
• Aromatic & Woody Christmas Cracker
• Hand Care Gift Set
• Festive Bauble Gift set

Full T&C's moltonbrown.co.uk/sto…ons
Community Updates
Competitions

Groups

11 Comments
this is really hard to get 1500 points
lolly201215/12/2019 10:08

this is really hard to get 1500 points

I found it got addictive after awhile , I did manage to get 1500 a few times but still didnt win anything
Edited by: "neoep" 15th Dec 2019
Thanks for this, same a lolly2012, managed 1500 a few times but no instant wins
I've completed the game with 1500 points an insane amount of times since I saw this post many days ago, and not won anything. Quite a waste of time. There are only 10 prizes available per day, so chances are slim..
cakeh15/12/2019 22:39

I've completed the game with 1500 points an insane amount of times since I …I've completed the game with 1500 points an insane amount of times since I saw this post many days ago, and not won anything. Quite a waste of time. There are only 10 prizes available per day, so chances are slim..

Probably as high as catching a gold 🦌
LillyM15/12/2019 22:57

Probably as high as catching a gold 🦌

Exactly!
This game is a waste of time. I was playing it since it started even achieving over 2000 but still did not win a thing. I doubt there are any prizes exist at all!!!
Edited by: "kiwio" 16th Dec 2019
kiwio16/12/2019 16:16

This game is a waste of time. I was playing it since it started even …This game is a waste of time. I was playing it since it started even achieving over 2000 but still did not win a thing. I doubt there are any prizes exist at all!!!

Yeah I agree, I've wasted too much time on this as well.. I used to win on their games in the past (some years ago) but they've cut down on the prizes in the past couple of years and I've not won anything.. feels like a waste of everyone's time to be honest. They should just make it a single entry daily draw..

@neoep Where did you find this competition by the way? I didn't find it until you posted it, it seems like they haven't advertised it anywhere on social media this year, which is very odd!? (Unless I've missed the post?) But I've checked their FB and Insta and I've not seen any posts about it. I also can't find a single post from any people winning this year on social media, only a few complaints from people not winning ( ). In previous years you'd see people post screenshots of their wins etc. I've won a few times on their games in the past (about 3-4 years ago), but they've been so stingy with the prizes in the past 2 years, I feel it's a complete waste of time when the chances are so slim nowadays.
cakeh17/12/2019 19:27

Yeah I agree, I've wasted too much time on this as well.. I used to …Yeah I agree, I've wasted too much time on this as well.. I used to win on their games in the past (some years ago) but they've cut down on the prizes in the past couple of years and I've not won anything.. feels like a waste of everyone's time to be honest. They should just make it a single entry daily draw..@neoep Where did you find this competition by the way? I didn't find it until you posted it, it seems like they haven't advertised it anywhere on social media this year, which is very odd!? (Unless I've missed the post?) But I've checked their FB and Insta and I've not seen any posts about it. I also can't find a single post from any people winning this year on social media, only a few complaints from people not winning ( ). In previous years you'd see people post screenshots of their wins etc. I've won a few times on their games in the past (about 3-4 years ago), but they've been so stingy with the prizes in the past 2 years, I feel it's a complete waste of time when the chances are so slim nowadays.

I think this game is a farce. They want us to believe we can win but in reality there are no prizes. It's just their cheap (free) marketing trick.
Edited by: "kiwio" 17th Dec 2019
For me, I found it quite easy to achieve 1500 or more, getting it multiple times per day! I got a screen that stated Congratulations which then cut to a brown loading screen and froze the internet tab - I did not get an email and was not fast enough to screenshot the congratulations so did not have proof to send to them and query... no prize has turned up on my doorstep so I assume they just decided I hadn't won?! All seems a bit odd to me...
Edited by: "ashleycoll626" 28th Dec 2019
ashleycoll62628/12/2019 21:18

For me, I found it quite easy to achieve 1500 or more, getting it multiple …For me, I found it quite easy to achieve 1500 or more, getting it multiple times per day! I got a screen that stated Congratulations which then cut to a brown loading screen and froze the internet tab - I did not get an email and was not fast enough to screenshot the congratulations so did not have proof to send to them and query... no prize has turned up on my doorstep so I assume they just decided I hadn't won?! All seems a bit odd to me...

To be frank, this game seems very odd to me too! Con.com comes to my mind...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants