Groups
    EXPIRED

Momentary Swithces

I'm looking for momentary push switches.

either bulk purchase or single unit

not sure of where to look don't want to spend a great deal either.

I am wanting them as soon as I can though

7 Comments

I think ]Maplin sell quite a few types of switch.

Original Poster

only 2 momentary ones not to my liking and i think over priced, looking for a small coloured push momentary switch

erm... is ]this the type of thing? they are small coloured and pushy

just thought id look. seems an ok price, but i have no idea what they are :roll:

ebay Item number: 350092757343 probs better mb for you.

Also the possibility i have got it completely wrong!! in which case.. oops

Original Poster

jtx;2893822

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/Think they should have some.

about £4.80 odd for one bit excessive, but thank you for looking

MissRoo;2894056

erm... is ]this the type of thing? they are small coloured and pushy … erm... is ]this the type of thing? they are small coloured and pushy just thought id look. seems an ok price, but i have no idea what they are :roll:ebay Item number: 350092757343 probs better mb for you.Also the possibility i have got it completely wrong!! in which case.. oops

Yes Missroo the ones in the link are very much like what i'm looking for, however although that site is in £'s, I think they ship from china, was on it last night, I could be wrong... will check that ebay link also

Just checked the ebay link, they are cheap enough, but they lack the style of the first link

aye, that was only the first one i came across.. thought it would be of interest seeing as you use ebay.. not that id know that cos we clearly dont know each other.

There are many on ebay, probs alot cheaper.. bulk tho perhaps. even some the same as that first link.

Good luck

Original Poster

I can get 147 for £57 :giggle:

:oops: whoops!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions