Groups

mon cheri chocolates made by Ferrero

does anyone know where I can get these mon cheri chocolates my dad loves them but haven't seem them around for a few years any help would be much appreciated!

5 Comments

Available on amazon/eBay, but quite pricey!
    Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 20th Dec 2016

Original Poster

christ don't think I want to buy them at those prices!

Hi if it's the Cherry liqueur type head to M&S I bought a friend them and she said those were great they reminded me of mon Cheri they are just like them whole cherry in liquor sealed in chocolate lot cheaper then Mon Cheri on line ..
    Picture on here britsuperstore.com/uk/…tml
    but buy from M&S store much cheaper about £2.50 for 225 g box
    Edited by: "Malky65" 20th Dec 2016

Original Poster

Malky65

Hi if it's the Cherry liqueur type head to M&S I bought a friend them and … Hi if it's the Cherry liqueur type head to M&S I bought a friend them and she said those were great they reminded me of mon Cheri they are just like them whole cherry in liquor sealed in chocolate lot cheaper then Mon Cheri on line ..Picture on here http://www.britsuperstore.com/uk/browse-by-section/marks-and-spencer-food/marks-and-spencer-chocolate/marks-and-spencer-chocolate-boxes.htmlbut buy from M&S store much cheaper about £2.50 for 225 g box

​OK thanks will have a look

I absolutely love these chocs and was really sad when they stopped selling them in the UK. The prices on Amazon are high, but are cheaper the rest of the year. It's getting harder to find them in France now as well.
    If you want a replacement fix for now, Lidl sell something close.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553765
      2. Royal Mil track and trace55
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714463
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767185

See more discussions