Pure dead brilliant!

1. Misc
  2. Celtic
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Celtic
16 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/tom-selleck-magnum-pi-c10102602.jpg

awa an bile yer heed!!

mon the gers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

alfie and harrys mum;4647108

mon the … mon the gers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ 2 chances:

1) none
2) f all!!!

alfie and harrys mum;4647108

mon the … mon the gers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

cmon a hole in the ground to open and swallow both teams

shanecr;4647185

cmon a hole in the ground to open and swallow both teams

just a wee bit of banter shanecr, that's all

actually from a neutrals point of view(dont support either of em myself) its a terrible game-breathtaking in its mediocrity!

worst game iv watched in years!!! you would think both teams have amazing defenders but both just have rubbish strikers! (that start in rangers case)

barky;4647225

actually from a neutrals point of view(dont support either of em myself) … actually from a neutrals point of view(dont support either of em myself) its a terrible game-breathtaking in its mediocrity!

scotland88;4647280

worst game iv watched in years!!! you would think both teams have amazing … worst game iv watched in years!!! you would think both teams have amazing defenders but both just have rubbish strikers! (that start in rangers case)

absolutely correct the game was abismal

Original Poster

[SIZE="7"]2-0[/SIZE] :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mon the hoop's woooooo 2-0

grex9101;4647409

[SIZE="7"]2-0[/SIZE] :thumbsup::thumbsup:

+ 3,000,0000 :lol:

Thing that makes me laugh were the two who scored the goals, the huns will be raging. :lol:

Scottish football is funny! ;-)

C-mon the Hoops :-D

Original Poster

^^^

someone's got the wrong end of the plank, lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564106
    2. Add one, leave one game54315403
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769262
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322842

See more discussions