EXPIRED

monarch advent

Monarch airlines advent

27 Comments

Thank you

Thanks niall_firstchoice_tui & welcome to HUKD. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post. Go bottom right add the date 24/12/2016. Go bottom left click 'save changes. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name & they will do it for you. Nice comp. Many thanks & good luck.

Thank you

i have added the t&c's. each comp is open for 1 day.
1st to 24th

Edited by: "marba01" 1st Dec 2016

Thanks

THANKS

Thanks. Popcorn today.

Can't find it ! ? . . .

JUST OVER FIVE QUID

Thanks

thanks

x

thank you

THANKS

How do you 'unlock' the daily window? It's popped open to show a hotel complex & pool - but there's no further details as to exactly what the prize is and how you enter. Even tried lifting Adblock but it made no difference. Help? Please...

Hubbers

How do you 'unlock' the daily window? It's popped open to show a hotel … How do you 'unlock' the daily window? It's popped open to show a hotel complex & pool - but there's no further details as to exactly what the prize is and how you enter. Even tried lifting Adblock but it made no difference. Help? Please...

I've no idea. As you say the box opens but that's it you can't seem to go beyond that. xx

Thanks for posting

Hubbers

How do you 'unlock' the daily window? It's popped open to show a hotel … How do you 'unlock' the daily window? It's popped open to show a hotel complex & pool - but there's no further details as to exactly what the prize is and how you enter. Even tried lifting Adblock but it made no difference. Help? Please...

Once the window opens you have to click on the image that's revealed

logabex

Once the window opens you have to click on the image that's revealed

Thanks. It's working fine today - but it wasn't yesterday! Mind you, it was early evening, so maybe the prize had already been won or something!

Cheers

many thanks

Thanks

I have added image and end date for you. Thanks for posting

I can't open the window when I press enter

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks Niall!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?22
    2. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…56
    3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1429
    4. Nightmare with BT over Broadband1011

See more discussions