Monese Amazon gift card offer

Posted 28th Nov
I was just reading up on the company on Google after seen a thread on here for £100 gift card for £70 30 minutes ago
but now has completely disappeared. is there a reason for this. like it been a scam or similar
thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

18 Comments
It's still live here
It's return. Weird must of just wanted me to sign up for an account on here to ask
Disappeared again
yeah strange. I managed to get my gift card! yaaaay!
Only regret I now have is not opting for the £105 offer. You reckon I can still go for it? I didnt add the other promo code. Only did the £70 one
Dan__29/11/2019 00:29

yeah strange. I managed to get my gift card! yaaaay! Only regret I now …yeah strange. I managed to get my gift card! yaaaay! Only regret I now have is not opting for the £105 offer. You reckon I can still go for it? I didnt add the other promo code. Only did the £70 one

Can't see why not the other code was gift50 for £50 for £35
iwant2bu8229/11/2019 00:33

Cheers mate, it worked! Thats me sorted! What a brilliant offer.

Sad they have taken it down. Honestly don't get HUKD at times when they do this?!
iwant2bu8229/11/2019 00:33

Could you link to it please? I'm not sure what you're going on about :).
Link is down for me too
copperspock29/11/2019 02:01

Could you link to it please? I'm not sure what you're going on about :).

The deal was removed twice last night. The wife is just trying it out now as had to wait for her to get up as the monese card is in her name. Unsure if I can add screen shots on here of the original post.
It's back on here looks like it was updated. Unsure how to send link. Just search monese o
iwant2bu8229/11/2019 09:25

It's back on here looks like it was updated. Unsure how to send link. Just …It's back on here looks like it was updated. Unsure how to send link. Just search monese o

Yeah I tried to set up an account last night but didn't get the text message (crap signal). Do you buy the gift card on Amazon and use a code to get it discounted or something?
copperspock29/11/2019 09:55

Yeah I tried to set up an account last night but didn't get the text …Yeah I tried to set up an account last night but didn't get the text message (crap signal). Do you buy the gift card on Amazon and use a code to get it discounted or something?

They've removed Amazon gift cards now (they have other companies available) and expired the £100 card.

We only did the £50 card to try it before committing to the £100. But we are now stuck in pending as are a good few others on here.

I would hang off abit to be honest.
iwant2bu8229/11/2019 11:01

They've removed Amazon gift cards now (they have other companies …They've removed Amazon gift cards now (they have other companies available) and expired the £100 card.We only did the £50 card to try it before committing to the £100. But we are now stuck in pending as are a good few others on here.I would hang off abit to be honest.

39183235-m21Li.jpg
Are you stuck on this too?
just relooked at the image. No I'm stuck on processing gift card. Yours is the account set up.
iwant2bu8229/11/2019 13:11

just relooked at the image. No I'm stuck on processing gift … just relooked at the image. No I'm stuck on processing gift card. Yours is the account set up.

Oh well , they don't want me to join or something
tre_t29/11/2019 13:22

Oh well , they don't want me to join or something

I think they're struggling to keep up with demand to be honest.

As they now have Amazon cards back in again now
Finally received the £50 hopefully the £100 is still active
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants