Money Box

Found 9th Feb 2012
Any good types of money boxes? I need one to put my money in as im saving up for a Desktop PC
i have a bank but i cannot be bothered to go there every week to put some money in..
links would be helpful
thanks in advance
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
Ones that you cant open once the money has been put it on,that way you have to save it.
I'll look after if for you?
http://www.usefulthings.com/shop/images/piggy-bank/piggy-bank-2-lg.jpg

/thread.
http://www.imexbb.com/Images/10911134/boob-shape-coin-bank-money-saving-jar.jpg
poundland do the tined money tin only open with tin opener so keep track of what goes in once u knw u have around the right amount crack it open what i did for sonisphere last year
well my dad used to open a beans/whatever can at the bottom and wash and seal it with solder..add a slit..all done. no way of getting your cash out unless you use the can opener..was more fun than a money box and free (almost!)
turnpenny1

poundland do the tined money tin only open with tin opener so keep track … poundland do the tined money tin only open with tin opener so keep track of what goes in once u knw u have around the right amount crack it open what i did for sonisphere last year

i thought these all had a lid? if not i will get one when im out..mums fund x

nope they are sealed together metal tins and the only way of opening is a tin opener or knife or something sharp

plumberman01

i thought these all had a lid? if not i will get one when im out..mums … i thought these all had a lid? if not i will get one when im out..mums fund x

turnpenny1

nope they are sealed together metal tins and the only way of opening is a … nope they are sealed together metal tins and the only way of opening is a tin opener or knife or something sharp

thanks..we have a large one and its got a top so i assumed all the same x
not a problum there not all the same i havent seen the ones with screw lids but then again i think it being sealed is better and safer to avoid dunking in lol
just get one of the tins mentioned on here, sealed tins and save £2 coins, it mounts up, before long tins full and you have a couple hundred quid,
i an empty bottle of whiskey a good money box.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants