Groups

Money Cash Wraps

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know where I can purchase Cash bank note wraps from? the sort of wraps that has £200 or £500, £1000 printed on them and you can bundle them all together, I can find bags for coins but nothing for notes.

Example

homesandbargains.co.uk/ima…jpg

I haven't robbed a bank they are for my small business

Cheers

8 Comments

Banned

just asjk in the bank

Er......the bank maybe?

ask in the bank they will sort you out

Original Poster

nope tried, they don't issue them anymore, i know that TSB used to do them when I was with them but my local Natwest is a little funny and prefer me to put them in envelopes.

Will the post office supply them?

I don't mind buying them if anyone can find them

Cartoonhead;8670988

nope tried, they don't issue them anymore, i know that TSB used to do … nope tried, they don't issue them anymore, i know that TSB used to do them when I was with them but my local Natwest is a little funny and prefer me to put them in envelopes.Will the post office supply them?I don't mind buying them if anyone can find them

I got some before in barclays try there

Original Poster

numptyj;8670990

I got some before in barclays try there

ok will do :thumbsup:, with me not banking with them will they not think I'm ronnie biggs like or give me strange looks lol

Banned

Cartoonhead;8671006

ok will do :thumbsup:, with me not banking with them will they not think … ok will do :thumbsup:, with me not banking with them will they not think I'm ronnie biggs like or give me strange looks lol

who do you bank with cos i get from both rbs and halifax

Will the post office supply them?

No they dont supply these.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions