Money Cash Wraps

Found 22nd May 2010
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know where I can purchase Cash bank note wraps from? the sort of wraps that has £200 or £500, £1000 printed on them and you can bundle them all together, I can find bags for coins but nothing for notes.

Example

homesandbargains.co.uk/ima…jpg

I haven't robbed a bank they are for my small business

Cheers
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Banned
just asjk in the bank
Er......the bank maybe?
ask in the bank they will sort you out
Original Poster
nope tried, they don't issue them anymore, i know that TSB used to do them when I was with them but my local Natwest is a little funny and prefer me to put them in envelopes.

Will the post office supply them?

I don't mind buying them if anyone can find them
Cartoonhead;8670988

nope tried, they don't issue them anymore, i know that TSB used to do … nope tried, they don't issue them anymore, i know that TSB used to do them when I was with them but my local Natwest is a little funny and prefer me to put them in envelopes.Will the post office supply them?I don't mind buying them if anyone can find them

I got some before in barclays try there
Original Poster
numptyj;8670990

I got some before in barclays try there

ok will do :thumbsup:, with me not banking with them will they not think I'm ronnie biggs like or give me strange looks lol
Banned
Cartoonhead;8671006

ok will do :thumbsup:, with me not banking with them will they not think … ok will do :thumbsup:, with me not banking with them will they not think I'm ronnie biggs like or give me strange looks lol

who do you bank with cos i get from both rbs and halifax
Will the post office supply them?

No they dont supply these.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants