Groups

Money Making For Under 16's

Is there any possible ways to make money? Surveys or anything.

15 Comments

Banned

cut grass
    wash cars
    paper round

wash cars

dog walk

babysit

paper round

Send'em to the mill or down pit :giggle:

Paper round, babysitting, car washing, chores for elderly neighbours, clearing out garages attics etc.

]I use this one for surveys

Pays 50p or sometimes 75p per survery. When you reach £50 you can ask them to send payment, think by cheaque. Im at about £35 now i think. Takes awhile to get to £50 though!

Clear out you cupboards and do a car boot! (although it will involve getting out of bed early)

Sell sweets in school!

Erm dubit are also a good money maker, you get 50p - £1 a survey around once a week

Banned

There are dozens of survey and mystery shopping sites out there.But alas you will have to wait till your of age.

ask JFK, he has a lifetimes worth of experience in this area.............

grother;5823176

Sell sweets in school!

Fancy coming up with this one, just as school finishes for 7 weeks, you tight git!! :-D:thumbsup:

dcx_badass;5823546

Also a lot of schools ban it and are pretty strict if they catch you.

I should know :thumbsup: they aren't that strict, got away with it for 4 and a half years, and a half hour detention when i did get caught, not bad for £10 a day :w00t:

stefor;5823476

Fancy coming up with this one, just as school finishes for 7 weeks, you … Fancy coming up with this one, just as school finishes for 7 weeks, you tight git!! :-D:thumbsup:

Me, tight! :oops:, thats why I come onto this site :-D

Original Poster

thanks for all your options,i've tried the gardens and stuff but the community don't offer anything worth working for, and i'm not being stuck up. Trying the survey stuff atm

youngpoll.com - 6 to 15 yr olds.

I use onepoll and they are pretty good, this is run by them but specifically for people under 16
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…913
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions