Groups

money of with the new tesco catalo

does anyone know if there is a offer in store still where if you buy something instore and have a tesco direct catalouge scanned at a checkout that you get some money off.also how much do you get of

4 Comments

You are supposed to get a till spit with a £5 voucher off £20 spent at Direct but the code is the same for everyone and available here.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ct/

Original Poster

kidcat;1814947

You are supposed to get a till spit with a £5 voucher off £20 spent at D … You are supposed to get a till spit with a £5 voucher off £20 spent at Direct but the code is the same for everyone and available here. http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/159073/5-off-20-or-less-tesco-direct/

Can i use this instore.or just online

Original Poster

also say if i bought a console game for 45 would i get 10 of it

You can use it for anything from direct, you can order direct from store if your store has an order point, but you only get £5 off a minimum of £20 spent. If you have more than one account you can use it more than once but only once per account. Loads of people on here have been using it on the reduced stuff this week and getting some rael bargains try searching for tesco deals and you should find some.
    As for the console game, I don't think they are available on Direct, its a separate dept.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions