Money Off Shopping in Sainsbury's / Morrisons

Found 23rd Sep 2017
When you are next in Sainsbury's or Morrison's and you buy shopping over £15.00 or £20.00, take one item from your shopping ideally for a £1 or more and pay for this separately make sure you use your Nectar Card or Morrisons More card. Around 80% of the time a voucher will pop out for say £2 or £4 off your next shop.

Then use this voucher immediately on the rest of the shopping, the checkout operator might look at you a little odd or laugh but it's a great way to instantly get cash back on your shopping immediately.

If you are very lucky another voucher might pop out on the second transaction lol.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Great idea

I filled up today at Sainsbury's and used the £1.50 coupon on some wine for "er indoors".

landros131 m ago

I filled up today at Sainsbury's and used the £1.50 coupon on some wine …I filled up today at Sainsbury's and used the £1.50 coupon on some wine for "er indoors".

Good chap!

Great idea Thankyou. This happens to me quite often. I pay for my shopping & then get issued with money off next time you shop. Will certainly try this next time I go shopping. Thanks 😄

in sainsburys it spits out a money off / extra points once a week generally. the triple points etc are more regular
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions