Money Off Shopping in Sainsbury's / Morrisons

LocalFound 23rd Sep 2017
When you are next in Sainsbury's or Morrison's and you buy shopping over £15.00 or £20.00, take one item from your shopping ideally for a £1 or more and pay for this separately make sure you use your Nectar Card or Morrisons More card. Around 80% of the time a voucher will pop out for say £2 or £4 off your next shop.

Then use this voucher immediately on the rest of the shopping, the checkout operator might look at you a little odd or laugh but it's a great way to instantly get cash back on your shopping immediately.

If you are very lucky another voucher might pop out on the second transaction lol.
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
I filled up today at Sainsbury's and used the £1.50 coupon on some wine for "er indoors".
landros131 m ago

I filled up today at Sainsbury's and used the £1.50 coupon on some wine …I filled up today at Sainsbury's and used the £1.50 coupon on some wine for "er indoors".

Good chap!
Great idea Thankyou. This happens to me quite often. I pay for my shopping & then get issued with money off next time you shop. Will certainly try this next time I go shopping. Thanks 😄
in sainsburys it spits out a money off / extra points once a week generally. the triple points etc are more regular
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions