Money saving expert problems

Found 29th Mar
I have just joined the website but keep getting this message when trying to access my profile
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
So contact the site help to sort it.
If you have just joined, its probably the activation point. Look for an email in spam
This is quite common when you join a site that has forums. It should go active when an administrator presses a button somewhere.
Have you activated the account by clicking the link they send via email?
Some forums also require you to make a few posts before you can do stuff like add info to your profile.
EndlessWaves1 h, 23 m ago

Some forums also require you to make a few posts before you can do stuff …Some forums also require you to make a few posts before you can do stuff like add info to your profile.

I don' t recall having to post before changing my profile picture on Moneysavingexpert.

I usually get that message when I try and go into my profile and I am logged out for some reason while attempting it.
I have also been getting this message when I search Forums. Been a member for a number of years with a number of badges, but now my profile is blank.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions