Money tins

Found 25th Feb 2012
Anyone know places where to pick up the money saving tins cheaply cant seem ton find them anywhere where i stay really

like ebay item 180810277548
Community Updates
Misc
21 Comments
Home Bargains 79p
If you mean the money tins you have to use the can opener to open, they are in Home Bargains, Family Bargains or 99p store.
Original Poster
jeany123

Home Bargains 79p

tjack01

If you mean the money tins you have to use the can opener to open, they … If you mean the money tins you have to use the can opener to open, they are in Home Bargains, Family Bargains or 99p store.

Dont have a home bargains near by me but i do know there only worth about a pound and on ebay they're 5 delivered.

The pound shops have them
Original Poster
jeany123

I had a look in poundland and poundworld with no real joy Ill go back and check the other ones, I did manage to find 1 in one shop but it had ben 10 on it not my style thanks tho
shosie

I had a look in poundland and poundworld with no real joy Ill go back and … I had a look in poundland and poundworld with no real joy Ill go back and check the other ones, I did manage to find 1 in one shop but it had ben 10 on it not my style thanks tho

Put some stickers on it
wow if you lived in stockport youd be sick of them
Banned
jeany123

how much are they ?
Original Poster
jeany123

http://www.poundland.co.uk/product-range/a-z/harry-potter-money-box/

thanks ill go in and have a look again
dog_cop

how much are they ?

I dunno, about tree fiddy.
unquestioned

I dunno, about tree fiddy.

Might be a pound
Edited by: "jeany123" 25th Feb 2012
If they don't have any in your poundland, then ask and alot of the time they will get some in for you .
Original Poster
dog_cop

how much are they ?

One for £1 or they do a deal where ytou get 2 for £2
Original Poster
Thanks all
B&m , got 2 sizes.
Original Poster
bigweapon07

B&m , got 2 sizes.

I forgot all about B & M
Banned
bigweapon07

B&m , got 2 sizes.

1 for the poor

1 for the rich

dga

DIY with a soup can, probably cheaper and you get a free snack.

Buy a tin of tomato soup, cut a coin sized hole in the top, pour contents into pan and cook, while cooking fill tin with water and shake until clean. Enjoy ur soup n you will have a coin tin too ( with the possibility of some of ur money going red, lol )
Original Poster
dga

DIY with a soup can, probably cheaper and you get a free snack.

Good idea plus what ever change is left over form my pound starts my savings
I know around Christmas time BHS always sell them. If your local one still has a sale section of Christmas gifts (?) it might be worth a look.
Also, if your local Hawkins Bazarre hasnt closed they might have them in there?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants