Expired

MoneySupermarket Life Insurance £125 Argos/M&S/Next Gift card for 3+ months premiums (Possibly as low as £3.99 p/m - Legal & General)

Found 29th JanEdited by:"ikskwizituk"
Time to pile up your life insurances again!

Had a flick through and Legal & General came out cheapest based on £10K cover / 5 year term = £3.99 per month.Eligible for policies taken out via MoneySupermarket > 3 payments > You will then be presented the opportunity within 40 days of your third payment to select a gift card and within 28 days of that be sent it via email/post.

Terms and Conditions

moneysupermarket.com/lif…ns/

Closing Date: 4th February 2018
Community Updates
5 Comments
Any drawbacks to this?
like affecting credit score, affecting eligibility on future life insurance etc?
I opted for this when it was just the £75 voucher, never received it.
.MUFC.48 m ago

I opted for this when it was just the £75 voucher, never received it.

As long as you've followed the process, then email the info@ address to stake your claim. Never receiving a promotion you opted into isn't acceptable !
ikskwizituk16 m ago

As long as you've followed the process, then email the info@ address to …As long as you've followed the process, then email the info@ address to stake your claim. Never receiving a promotion you opted into isn't acceptable !

I contacted them and realised I had actually cancelled 7 days before, My bad. Live and learn ;).
Perhaps they will send you all for a medical, should wipe a few grins.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants