Monitor

Found 1st Jan
Anyone seen any good deals on 144hz monitors or 1440p been looking for a while and haven’t really seen anything?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Plenty out there but are you looking a g sync or freesync ?

Original Poster

kester7650 m ago

Plenty out there but are you looking a g sync or freesync ?

I know there are I’ve don’t a fair amount of research, the problem I have with g sync is that it basically adds £100 on top of the price. So not sure it’s really worth it

NathanLong34 m ago

I know there are I’ve don’t a fair amount of research, the problem I have w …I know there are I’ve don’t a fair amount of research, the problem I have with g sync is that it basically adds £100 on top of the price. So not sure it’s really worth it

If you own an Nvidia card then you've no choice unfortunately.

NathanLong36 m ago

I know there are I’ve don’t a fair amount of research, the problem I have w …I know there are I’ve don’t a fair amount of research, the problem I have with g sync is that it basically adds £100 on top of the price. So not sure it’s really worth it

It's no better so generally not, although with the very high demand for AMD's high end cards right now you'd probably spend that £100 on that side of things. As Freesync is part of the DisplayPort specification it's far more likely to be supported by future cards than G-sync though.
Post a comment
@
    Text