Groups
    EXPIRED

Monitor....

OK so I'm getting a little space greedy and I'm thinking of selling on my 20" widescreen Dell monitor. What I'm wondering is what's the best (i.e. biggest!) monitor that can be bought for about £250, £300 at a stretch. I've seen the 22" LG on the front page but are there any 24" widescreen monitors sub £300. I don't know if it's worth the hassle of selling my 20" to buy a 22".....
    Any thoughts?

6 Comments

I never saw any 24" TFTs below 300 quid. The cheapest is Acer AL2416WS/WAS and it cost ~360 quid.

Original Poster

awww that's a shame... i remember the days i got my 20" for a mere £280 thinking it was a great deal.... :-(

I think that is because 24" monitors are mostly using more expensive and better panels (S-IPS, PVA, MVA and such) and cheaper TN+ panels are still not quite popular in this size.

You could go for the Acer at ebuyer ]click.

They do a buy now pay later scheme,so you could pay for it in 9 months time,giving you a bit more saving up time:)

Original Poster

so tempting! but i'd have to shift my old one first... any takers?!

Original Poster

http://japanese.engadget.com/images/2006/03/2407.jpg
    lol it is tempting to just upgrade to a larger one of the one i have, it's a beaut
    £492 @ ITC
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions