Groups
    EXPIRED

monitor help please?

hi guys my sons screen is showing sideways on his monitor and he swears he never done anything! anyway can anyone help me get it back to normal please? thanks x

7 Comments

Someone pressed CTRL + ALT + Left Arrow and rotated the screen. To correct this problem simply click CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow.

my daughter did it once to my laptop. made it upside down lol

Original Poster

simplyjimbo;7202796

Someone pressed CTRL + ALT + Left Arrow and rotated the screen. To … Someone pressed CTRL + ALT + Left Arrow and rotated the screen. To correct this problem simply click CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow.

thanks will go try it brb :thumbsup:

Original Poster

simplyjimbo;7202796

Someone pressed CTRL + ALT + Left Arrow and rotated the screen. To … Someone pressed CTRL + ALT + Left Arrow and rotated the screen. To correct this problem simply click CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow.

thanks it worked will remember this for future :thumbsup:
    will leave some rep for your help :thumbsup:

kassy2005;7202807

I am forever doing it, pesky laptops with compact keyboards

wulshaz;7202868

thanks it worked will remember this for future :thumbsup:will leave some … thanks it worked will remember this for future :thumbsup:will leave some rep for your help :thumbsup:

Good to hear you are back to normal, Thanks for the rep

Original Poster

kassy2005;7202807

the bit i was laughing at was when i said what did you touch and he was like nothing :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927372
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2256
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force79
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767363

See more discussions