Expired

Monkey dust, and Bob and Margaret

7 replies
Found 26th Nov 2008
Hi all!!! Im looking for monkey dust and bob and margaret on dvd, however i can only find series 1 of MD and series 2 of Bob+M, anyone have any idea where else I should look? Ive tried play, base, hmv, amazon, all the obvious ones! Cheers!

(p.s. not sure if this is the right place to post this?? Sorry!)

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Monkey Dust was the nuts!

Original Poster

Lol, yeh, dont suppose you know where I could buy series 2 and 3???

Original Poster

ahhhh ok maybe thats why!! How about bob and margaret? Surely they released series one if they released series 2 lol

Banned

Only series one of Monkey Dust was released on DVD. Shame really as the Peadofinder General is one of the best comedy creations in the past few years

Banned

sorcha_a;3573189

How about bob and margaret? Surely they released series one if they … How about bob and margaret? Surely they released series one if they released series 2 lol

From Wikipedia:

The second series can be found on Region 1 NTSC DVDs in Canada and Region 2 PAL DVDs in the UK. Season one can still be found on VHS in PAL (at least in the UK) and NTSC (at least in Canada), but not on DVD, as of yet (owing to contractual issues with the distributor of season one)

DanJackson;3573227

From Wikipedia:The second series can be found on Region 1 NTSC DVDs in … From Wikipedia:The second series can be found on Region 1 NTSC DVDs in Canada and Region 2 PAL DVDs in the UK. Season one can still be found on VHS in PAL (at least in the UK) and NTSC (at least in Canada), but not on DVD, as of yet (owing to contractual issues with the distributor of season one)

lol, you got there before me:thumbsup::-D

gosh, i used to watch bob and margaret on tv, it was so funny!x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.11
    2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941397
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427414632
    4. Misco about to go into administration44

See more discussions