Groups

monster beats by dre headphones authentic sites????

i have been searching for the best prices on these headphones and came across these websites:
    beatsbydremonster.co.uk/
    drdremonsterbeats.com/

11 Comments

without going on those sites i'll say they are fakes.

YOU CANNOT GET EARPHONES LIKE THAT CHEAP! GO BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY.

i bought a pair of studio s by dr dre from the apple store for £279.99 , took them back after a day they are awfull , they leak noise really bad , what ever you are listening too the hole world can hear too, i looked into it , and all the reviews say the same thing , aviod them , they look good but for that money you want them to work good as well , i was sitting in the front room with them out and my gf was sing along to the music in the kitchen thats how bad they are

beatsbydremonster.co.uk/ = Fakes

Domain name:beatsbydremonster.co.ukRegistrant:alemic suRegistrant … Domain name:beatsbydremonster.co.ukRegistrant:alemic suRegistrant type:Non-UK IndividualRegistrant's address:Room 412 gong(1) gdut daxuechengguangzhouguangdong510006ChinaRegistrar:Daily Internet Services Limited t/a Daily.co.uk [Tag = DAILY]URL: http://www.daily.co.ukRelevant dates:Registered on: 21-Nov-2010Renewal date: 21-Nov-2012Last updated: 21-Nov-2010

drdremonsterbeats.com/ = FAKES

Domain Name.......... drdremonsterbeats.comCreation Date........ … Domain Name.......... drdremonsterbeats.comCreation Date........ 2010-10-14Registration Date.... 2010-10-14Expiry Date.......... 2011-10-14Organisation Name.... drdremonsterbeatsOrganisation Address. Room 516, No.100, Wai huang Road,DaxuechengOrganisation Address.Organisation Address. GuangzhouOrganisation Address. 510006Organisation Address. GuangdongOrganisation Address. CHINAAdmin Name........... qingzhang suAdmin Address........ Room 516, No.100, Wai huang Road,DaxuechengAdmin Address........Admin Address........ GuangzhouAdmin Address........ 510006Admin Address........ GuangdongAdmin Address........ CHINAAdmin Email.......... [email protected] Phone.......... +1.8615521001515Admin Fax............

what set you looking for? the in ear ones?

Original Poster

i was looking for the on ear headphones and thanks very much to you all for help me avoid wasting money on fakes. cheers.

kylewalker

i was looking for the on ear headphones and thanks very much to you all … i was looking for the on ear headphones and thanks very much to you all for help me avoid wasting money on fakes. cheers.

check reviews befor you buy , youtube have some good reviews from people who no what there talking about ,

beatsbydre.com/Def…spx
    gives you a list of sites to buy.

I just got my SOLO HD's Black and Yellow, from Apple Store in LDN.
    Best b'day present ever.... They are amazing

My iPhone will never be the same again :-)

imalwaysatwork

http://beatsbydre.com/Default.aspxgives you a list of sites to buy.I just … http://beatsbydre.com/Default.aspxgives you a list of sites to buy.I just got my SOLO HD's Black and Yellow, from Apple Store in LDN.Best b'day present ever.... They are amazingMy iPhone will never be the same again :-)

what are the solo s like ????? i had the studio ones which are abit bigger but they leaked sound really bad everyone could hear what i was listening too even when they where on low

cant hear anything im listening too when they are on, and when im using them i can harldy hear a thing...

underground/dlr becomes v.quiet and i have missed my stop twice in last couple of weeks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions