Groups
    EXPIRED

Monster High Dolls

Hiya

Anyone know where I can buy the Monster High Dolls? The only place that sells them as far as I can see is Argos and they are pretty much sold out within a 50 mile radius of me! I am after the Dracu Laura one in particular.

I know they are available on Ebay but that would be a last resort given the are charging double the price of Argos.
    Thanks in advance
    Adelle

12 Comments

and in my area too
    try calling agos to do a search then ask on here if anyone lives there can post?

There is one in my most local and 3 in another 7 miles away.

Where are you? avaliable at all stores near me

I'm in York - if anyone who has a store near them that has them in stock would be willing to reserve one to see if they have a Dracu-Laura and purchase it for me I would be really grateful and you would make an 8 year old very happy!!!

The only problem is that all 4 dolls come under the same product code so you don't know what they have in stock until you visit the store which is a bit of a pain.
    Edited by: "adelleh" 13th Oct 2010

adelleh

I'm in York - if anyone who has a store near them that has them in stock … I'm in York - if anyone who has a store near them that has them in stock would be willing to reserve one to see if they have a Dracu-Laura and purchase it for me I would be really grateful and you would make an 8 year old very happy!!! The only problem is that all 4 dolls come under the same product code so you don't know what they have in stock until you visit the store which is a bit of a pain.

if you do manage to reserve 1 ring the store up and ask them to check which 1s they got in, if they got the 1 you want ask them to save that 1

I've tried that Viane but its an 0845 number and you can't call direct to a store - or i couldn't see where i could anyway, its a pain!

I've reserved the ones local to me, if i can i will swing by tomorrow. I'm going to ask my sister if my niece would like one for christmas, so i'll see what ones they have, if they have the Dracu-Laura one i'll pick it up and pm you.

Smyths also have them in stores

Thanks Choc my nearest Smyths is 80+ miles away but I do have family that neck of the woods-ish

leilahfun

I've reserved the ones local to me, if i can i will swing by tomorrow. … I've reserved the ones local to me, if i can i will swing by tomorrow. I'm going to ask my sister if my niece would like one for christmas, so i'll see what ones they have, if they have the Dracu-Laura one i'll pick it up and pm you.

Thank you so much, you are a star

adelleh

Thanks Choc my nearest Smyths is 80+ miles away but I do have family that … Thanks Choc my nearest Smyths is 80+ miles away but I do have family that neck of the woods-ish

discount voucher now posted

hotukdeals.com/vou…085
    Edited by: "choc1969" 13th Oct 2010

Fantastic!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheap glasses websites23
      2. Take notes with Apple Pencil and sync to a Samsung/Android device?11
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?57
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?3058