Found 8th May 2009
Have been using this website for a few weeks now since being made redundant and have had no issues but yesterday it would not let me perform a job search. I rang the number on their site and they said it was my computer. A link or something was missing. I didn't believe them so I sent them an e-mail and today they have responded back saying that the error was theirs not mine and that it would shortly be fixed!!! I am still waiting to perform a job search!!!!!!!

Has anybody else had any issues like this??

XX

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

I dont use Monster as i don't like the site, And they don't seem to come up with any jobs,

I use Reed, CWJobs (IT Jobs), Jobsite, TotalJobs

Original Poster

kmac;5156245

I dont use Monster as i don't like the site, And they don't seem to come … I dont use Monster as i don't like the site, And they don't seem to come up with any jobs,I use Reed, CWJobs (IT Jobs), Jobsite, TotalJobs

Just realising how bad they are............!!

Thanks for the other site names. Will give them a go.

XX

kmac;5156245

I dont use Monster as i don't like the site, And they don't seem to come … I dont use Monster as i don't like the site, And they don't seem to come up with any jobs,I use Reed, CWJobs (IT Jobs), Jobsite, TotalJobs

+1

Just a little tip for you when on these sites have a look at the job description and if you see the name or number or any other info for the company that is advertising the job on the site then go that way as they then do not have to pay a fee to the recruitment company, Thats how i did it!

Banned

so a free site has a little downtime and you act like they've shot your pet cat or something.

Sheesh.

Original Poster

vibeone;5156618

so a free site has a little downtime and you act like they've shot your … so a free site has a little downtime and you act like they've shot your pet cat or something.Sheesh.

Thank for the very comments (not!!!!!!!!!)

Banned

kazzer67;5156683

Thank for the very comments (not!!!!!!!!!)

Wow... I haven't heard or seen someone finish a sarcy sentence with 'NOT!!!!!' since school.

Well done you. Now back in the real world....

Original Poster

vibeone;5156718

Wow... I haven't heard or seen someone finish a sarcy sentence with … Wow... I haven't heard or seen someone finish a sarcy sentence with 'NOT!!!!!' since school.Well done you. Now back in the real world....

Again, thanks for your really helpful comments!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52480
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)11
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions