Groups

monstertravel gone bust

Browsing holidays tonight, came across monstertravel.co.uk the site states they ceased trading today....and to call if you have a booking with them

6 Comments

Can i ask what makes the company "clowns"? never booked with them myself, never even heard of them to be fair but im not sure their clowns and unless someone has tailored their own holiday they would be atol protected so no issues there really.

I thought they were one of the bigger more reputable companies, I remember the tv adverts, I hope the people with holidays are safe as I'm sure it was registered with ABTA.

sickly sweet

I thought they were one of the bigger more reputable companies, I … I thought they were one of the bigger more reputable companies, I remember the tv adverts, I hope the people with holidays are safe as I'm sure it was registered with ABTA.

Yeah it was registered.

dh058977

Can i ask what makes the company "clowns"? never booked with them myself, … Can i ask what makes the company "clowns"? never booked with them myself, never even heard of them to be fair but im not sure their clowns and unless someone has tailored their own holiday they would be atol protected so no issues there really.

never booked with then but probably own them with this reply ?
    This is happening all the time legalised theft i bet they know about it along time ago but still took booking etc etc etc.

Yeah thats right i own the company, how did you crack me so quickly?
    And how exactly is this happening all the time? apart from the cases in 2008 (of which there were quite a few) and XL, how many recently can you actually name?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      2. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118

See more discussions