Mont Blanc Vista 450 litre Roof Box @ Amazon Half Price ? guessing £130

Found 12th Dec 2013
One of these was on for £120 a couple of days ago .On Amazon Lightening Deals at 9am would expect it to be £120-£130 .Absolute bargain at that price for a top make Roof Box . No excuse for not taking the kids teddies on Hols with you .
Community Updates
16 Comments
These fit any car?
Original Poster
choc1969

These fit any car?

Fit on the roof bars ,roof bars are the same but different cars require specific fitting kits for the bars . Once you have the bars fitted you can fit a roof box or cycle carriers .
Are you allowed to post a deal with a "guesstimated" price??
£202.17
Original Poster
That's the "Now " price as was the one 2 days ago .Came on Lightening deals at £120 ,not saying this will be the same but worth a look at 9 am .Please read the post suesy .
Original Poster
Cherise1993

Are you allowed to post a deal with a "guesstimated" price??

Not sure to be honest , but if it comes up at 9am for £130 it wont last long ,not long enough to post on here ,so forewarned is forearmed . How many deals on here do you see "expired " because they're a very limited number .Only takes a click at 9am .,might be no good clicking at 0910.
rogparki

Not sure to be honest , but if it comes up at 9am for £130 it wont last … Not sure to be honest , but if it comes up at 9am for £130 it wont last long ,not long enough to post on here ,so forewarned is forearmed . How many deals on here do you see "expired " because they're a very limited number .Only takes a click at 9am .,might be no good clicking at 0910.

I wasn't criticizing just curious
mod
I've moved this to Misc rogparki as you are guessing at the price
Can you repost when the deal is live and you know the price? Thanks
Original Poster
andywedge

I've moved this to Misc rogparki as you are guessing at the priceCan you … I've moved this to Misc rogparki as you are guessing at the priceCan you repost when the deal is live and you know the price? Thanks

Be too late then Andy if it is a great deal, besides I'll be in bed then. I think its a more valid "heads up" to an offer than many posted on here. If its more than £180 then its not a great deal ,but nobody's died .If the price is what I suspect(£130) after a similar one was a Lightening deal 2 days ago then you have taken the decision that will prevent members from saving a good deal of money. Hope you're content with your decision
rogparki

Be too late then Andy if it is a great deal, besides I'll be in bed then. … Be too late then Andy if it is a great deal, besides I'll be in bed then. I think its a more valid "heads up" to an offer than many posted on here. If its more than £180 then its not a great deal ,but nobody's died .If the price is what I suspect(£130) after a similar one was a Lightening deal 2 days ago then you have taken the decision that will prevent members from saving a good deal of money. Hope you're content with your decision

Wow that was harsh. He is only following protocol (and common sense tbf considering the "deal" has no price atm).

I also hear what you are saying and hopefully with the flamedeer hunt, more people will see a misc thread.

choc1969

These fit any car?

choc1969

These fit any car?

Not quite as simple as that answer.

Because this is a fairly large roofbox, you need to check dimensions to see if its compatible. It may be too long to open boot/hang over windscreen etc.

Halfords have a guide you can use, you put in your car model and it will show you which boxes are suitable.
Original Poster
If its not a deal what does it cost ? a click of the mouse ! If it is a deal how many HDUK members may miss out due to Andys decision? Far better ,I think,than the many "up to 50% off" deals we all get in our inboxes ,are put on here and are allowed to stand . Nuff said !
markq

Cant find the guide on their websiteNot quite as simple as that … Cant find the guide on their websiteNot quite as simple as that answer.Because this is a fairly large roofbox, you need to check dimensions to see if its compatible. It may be too long to open boot/hang over windscreen etc.Halfords have a guide you can use, you put in your car model and it will show you which boxes are suitable.

Original Poster
At least its started an intelligent discussion ,good points Markq , if its not yet worthy of being a deal hopefully its enlightened some folks on things to know before purchasing roofbars/roofbox . My effort hasn't been wasted ,after all the whole idea of HDUK is to help each other ,isn't it Andy ?
choc1969

Sorry, tired. I meant the manufacturer not Halfords. Ive used the Thule 1 in the past.

Here is the mont blanc 1 (click on "will it fit my car")

will it fit my car
£162 ... guess i will be still be looking for a second hand one then
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants