Groups

monte carlo and the south of france!

hey guys i'm taking a trip down to the south of france e.g. monaco to marseille along the coast in my car and just wondered if u guys had any info for me like good places to visit/places to avoid/ how ur own experiences were if youve been.. all horror and happy stories welcome x x

7 Comments

go to nice, cannes, loads to do south coast, i used to live there, currently trying to relocate

You should have gone last weekend .. F1 awesome .. Don't go in season very busy and over run/ over priced everything .. visit Monaco for the day ... Marseilles can be rough especially round the dock areas .. happy tourning

Original Poster

were going at the end of july is this high season i never thought of how busy it was gonna be!

monte Carlo? hang on rocafella.!

let me know how it was, i always wanted to go to MC! when i get enough money:?

Just remember the swimming pool in MC is salt water :thumbsup:

We are going to MC for the 2nd week in August...

Price doesn't matter as you only live once...

We have researched loads online and many airlines offer free travel guides including places to eat, things to do etc etc...

I'm currently trying to get my wife over her fear of helicopters ready for our transfer from Nice airport...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions