EXPIRED

Monthly Sim Only Deals ?

Was wondering if there are any good deals out there for Sim Only contracts.

Preferred Network: o2

4 Comments

Original Poster

any ?

i was on o2 simplicity and had nothing but bother and i am still waiting on my refund as they overcharged me! and i have been with o2 for years so really put me off!

wulshaz;7850025

i was on o2 simplicity and had nothing but bother and i am still waiting … i was on o2 simplicity and had nothing but bother and i am still waiting on my refund as they overcharged me! and i have been with o2 for years so really put me off!

Overcharge you for what? Simplicity is only a monthly rolling 30-day contract. O2 network charge 1 month in advance for line rental for pay monthly contracts including O2 Simplicity as I have been with them for several years now.

If you wanted to make some changes to your tariff plan, just make sure you do it before your billing date. The billing date should not change on monthly basis as it can affect your direct debit mandate due date. Of course you can't change the day when the billing date falls on but the payment due to be collected will always be 2 weeks later giving you enough time to review your bill invoices with online or paper invoice.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem11
    2. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?79
    3. iPhone charging cable.915
    4. electric hammer drill46

See more discussions