EXPIRED

Monthly: Win a £1,000 Diamond... every month in 2008

Every month in 2008, Gassan Diamonds and the Netherlands Board of Tourism will be giving away a £1,000 Gassan 121 Diamond. Have your chances of winning a diamond ever been bigger? Keep your eyes open for the lastminute.com newsletter where the competition will be posted.

Gassan Diamonds is an authentic diamonds factory located in the center of Amsterdam in a splendid former steam-driven diamond-cutting factory that dates back to 1879. At Gassan Diamonds the goldsmiths craft is still being practised in the companys own forge. A permanent exhibition presents the history of the 400-year-old Amsterdam diamond trade and of the family-run Gassan Diamonds.

The best way to really get to know the secret behind the stones is to take a free one-hour diamond tour. After this tour you will feel like a genuine diamond expert! You will know how diamonds are formed and mined. The process of turning rough diamonds into dazzling brilliants will all be revealed. How to determine the value and quality of diamonds will be explained to you clearly with the help of loose diamonds that you can see from up close. After this fascinating diamond tour you will truly understand the saying Diamonds are forever....

Find out more about Gassan Diamond at www.gassandiamonds.com.

To be in with a chance of winning a Gassan Diamond this month, simply answer the question below.

How many facets does a Gassan 121 Diamond have?

I found the answer on this page........
igougo.com/tra…146
good luck !

8 Comments

answer is 121... the name sort of gives it away :P

thanks, entered and heat added

ENTERED, THANK YOU :thumbsup:

I Won It! Thanks!!

kruger98;1559406

I Won It! Thanks!!

Really.....:)

Original Poster

kruger98;1559406

I Won It! Thanks!!

that's why they call you terry tibbs !!!!

Cool! Diamonds are great!

Comp still going Thanks H added
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions