Expired

Monthly - Win a Mercedes E- Class for a Year

3 replies
Found 14th Oct 2008
WIN a car for a year

"Hide and Seek"... Find one of our five cars and WIN it for a year!
To celebrate our 50th Birthday we are giving away five cars. Guess the cars location from the clues given on our website for your chance to win!

A lucky winner will be drawn each month, from June to October inclusive, from all correct entries.

PLUSevery prize draw entrant will receive a voucher to get an upgrade, additional driver, GPS or child seat for only 50p when renting a car or van from Budget in the UK!

This month you could win a Mercedes E-Class for a year with fully comprehensive insurance, if you can guess where the car is hidden....

Clue 1: This city is the UK's second largest and is situated right in the heart of England. It is often known as "the city of a thousand trades".

Clue 2: This city is considered to be one of the best meeting places in Europe and is home to three of the most prestigious event and conference venues - the ICC, the National Indoor Arena and the NEC.

Where am I?

Answer - Birmingham

3 Comments

4. All entries to be received by the last day of the respective month - Peugeot 107 - 30/06/08, Renault Megane Cabriolet - 31/07/08, Citroen C4 Picasso - 31/08/08, Volkswagen Golf - 30/09/08, Mercedes E-Class - 31/10/08. Entries will not be carried forward into future months' draws'. Only one entry per person

???? whats the dates mean?

Original Poster

I believe they are when the that month prize draw entries where allowed up to.

They are previous monthly prizes.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.22
    2. Add one, leave one game54415436
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604809
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941398

See more discussions