1. GOV.UK Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Monthly: Win a white Seat Ecomotive 1.4 TDi car in free prize draw with DVLA

I posted this back in January, but someone expired it, so i thought it was worth another post as it is a simple, free competition to enter for anyone to win a car.

14 Comments

It's at the top of the list of hottest comps so if the reposts don't get expired after a month we'll end up with numerous identicle comps.

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/pa1nkiller/yu.jpg

Original Poster

Sorry diddn't see that!

Not complaining, just saying why the last one could have been expired

:thumbsup:

Thanks

thanks

Original Poster

Has anyone actually ever won anything from these type of daily/monthly competitions. It may just be my sinicism but I always think you never hear of any winners, maybe its all just a big con!? :thinking:

Thanks for posting.

Entered, http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2885/thankyourocking.gif

Thanks. Heat added.
    I got an email this afternoon letting me know I hadn't won the AMF Bowling comp...which is nice.

Entered.
    Thanx.

I always wonder if HUKD sitemates have ever won thru this site.
    Maybe a adminner could start a new tab above,that is purely for winners from HUKD to enter their winning prize and date.Worth thinking about,ha-a-a-a!:thinking:

robinok;8089495

Entered.Thanx.:thumbsup:I always wonder if HUKD sitemates have ever won … Entered.Thanx.:thumbsup:I always wonder if HUKD sitemates have ever won thru this site.Maybe a adminner could start a new tab above,that is purely for winners from HUKD to enter their winning prize and date.Worth thinking about,ha-a-a-a!:thinking:

Some of us use our profile to record prizes - click on mine to see what i won last year. Many others dont seem to bother. I havent ever really heard of anyone on here winning big!

sharkalos;8090727

Some of us use our profile to record prizes - click on mine to see what i … Some of us use our profile to record prizes - click on mine to see what i won last year. Many others dont seem to bother. I havent ever really heard of anyone on here winning big!

Thanx for the tip,on my thought.:-D
    I was thinking it would be nice to see at a glance ,whether we are winners on this site or losers!:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Take a break issue 332425
      2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
      3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
      4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions