how do u feel RIGHT NOW and why

i feel carp..... big row with hubby

70 Comments

sleepy , because its late

quizzy!

very very tired and cant believe that yet again i am having a late night
    im sooo going to regret it in the morn

Original Poster

im sleepy but hubby left house and not back..turned fone off as well.....!

magicbeans;2197725

Dont worry, hopefully he will be back soon.

I am very quite stressed, final year exams next week and somehow no matter how much i try i just cant take it all in

magicbeans;2197725

how rude

nipperkipper;2197730

Dont worry, hopefully he will be back soon.I am very quite stressed, … Dont worry, hopefully he will be back soon.I am very quite stressed, final year exams next week and somehow no matter how much i try i just cant take it all in

I have started mine!!

Banned

exstatic i'm watching my 2 week old son sleeping peacefully behind me, while the missus looks rough as dogs boll... well you get the jist of it

Banned

did he hit you?!

Original Poster

stressful

Original Poster

prox?

Original Poster

haha nope didnt get beats today! haha

went a bit angry when i said deal with ur problems urself instead of running to ur dad.... he was like o dont bring my dad into this bla bla!

Banned

did he sleep with one of your mates?
    do you feel like a drink?
    are debts spiralling out of control?
    have you or your partner had an accident in the last 3 years?

sorry just trying to lift the mood a little

Banned

ok but if he did and you don't feel comfortable saying so...you should tell the police they have special programs for stuff like this now

Original Poster

haha thanks carol vorderman...sorry i mean genious.....

argument started on something so minor then turns into a ... uve not groen up in last 6 years bla bla.... u shout too much! i got vexed and wacked ironong board and it toppled over and then he starts with.... o u threw ironing board at me! arrrrrgh

I'm feeling tired and off to bed!

xxx

Original Poster

Proximo;2197749

ok but if he did and you don't feel comfortable saying so...you should … ok but if he did and you don't feel comfortable saying so...you should tell the police they have special programs for stuff like this now

aww thanks..will rmbr that for my next beating :-D

hey u poor babes .... hugsss.
    nvm ... one less baby to get stressed about. he's a big boy he can take care of himself ... just concentrate on yourself. and your cutie pies.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj176/kipper1105/Christmas2007031.jpg

Original Poster

aww thanks kips!

its so frustrating....hes never gone this long!

im really tired now ..

Banned

o u threw ironing board at me! arrrrrgh

us men should never go anywhere near an ironing board thats a womans job, at least you can put a tick nect to : have you or your partner had an accident in the last 3 years lol

Original Poster

HAHAHAHA!!! genious ur funny!!

Banned

magic beans i'll put a pic of my newborn son up that will make you smile

Banned

Was the argument about being silly on the internet?

He's probably having a great time now, in a park of some sort I imagine. With a cannister of laughing gas, maybe even removing his own teeth.

Banned

magicbeans;2197768

HAHAHAHA!!! genious ur funny!!

move in with me then i'd lwt you bray me all night long with the ironing board

magic ****** him
    lock door and go to sleep

Banned

JDeal;2197770

Was the argument about being silly on the internet?He's probably having a … Was the argument about being silly on the internet?He's probably having a great time now, in a park of some sort I imagine. With a cannister of laughing gas, maybe even removing his own teeth.

my spleen lol stop!!

Original Poster

aww thanks genious!

haha..jdeal how do u know he is a dentist..or is that just a wild coincidence?

Original Poster

jennie-jack;2197773

magic ****** himlock door and go to sleep

so wanna! he did that to me once... git!

Banned

cack and have done all week, but apart from that im good

jennie-jack;2197773

magic ****** himlock door and go to sleep

best advice ever tonight.

Banned

so wanna! he did that to me once... git!

move in with me then i'd never lock you out hunni, may lock you in though but thats because i care lol

get some sleep. i am gonna go lie down too, my OH was a little mental this evening ... just put on my headphones lol. no point engaging till all is calm. errr asleep.

Original Poster

Genious_Gamer360;2197785

so wanna! he did that to me once... git!move in with me then i'd never … so wanna! he did that to me once... git!move in with me then i'd never lock you out hunni, may lock you in though but thats because i care lol

haha!! awww

right im gonna go bed..still no sign of him... but wont lock door...... im nice!

bye and thanks all x

Original Poster

kippy;2197786

get some sleep. i am gonna go lie down too, my OH was a little mental … get some sleep. i am gonna go lie down too, my OH was a little mental this evening ... just put on my headphones lol. no point engaging till all is calm. errr asleep.

thnaks ur a star

Banned

magicbeans;2197775

haha..jdeal how do u know he is a dentist..or is that just a wild … haha..jdeal how do u know he is a dentist..or is that just a wild coincidence?

I know a lot. General knowledge mainly. If I play along with the popular ITV show Millionaire, I always get more than 1000 pounds.

mb nite nite. nighty night all, genious jennie-jack etc.

Sorry to hear about argument, it's so frustrating when you can't clear the air and sort thing out properly. Have a giggle on here with us and forget about him for a bit ... where d'ya think he might of gone? HYope hes behaving.. or I'll come round with my ironing board ... hehe.

Banned

night all

nite x

Banned

where d'ya think he might of gone? HYope hes behaving

trying to stress her out even more eyy! if i knew where you lived i'd come round and get you to do all my ironing :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31148
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1930
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764282
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846187

See more discussions